who is gearge soros ? what are his interests

niliskia he will support ruto pale 2022…

He is some filthy Jew pulling strings on most global affairs.

An anarchist.

those 6 rejected judges, other serving judges and a myriad of magistrates are on Soros payroll via MUTUNGA they plan on changing Kenyas judiciary in the next ten years into a pro homo, pro-abortionn outfit consequently they will make laws via rulings

Obama decided his motherland will be the land to be experimented with judicial homosexualisation/activism , Biden agreed.

Hekaya ya jaba

He’s one of the most evil humans to ever walk the earth

There is a rumour that he has died

FORD FOUNDATION patriarch alikufa 1920 na mpaka saa hii wanaendelea kuuwa waafrika with different practices from abortionn to others . so usifikirie SOROs SNR dying will change anything

Calm your tits! I will marry my Bukusu sweetheart in the next 10 years and you are not invited to the epic wedding!

George Soros is the darling of conspiracy.

Anything you want people to go nuts about just say Soros

George Soros is one of the greatest speculators of the 20th century. A believer in Ann ryand and liberalism. I admire him.

:meffi::meffi::meffi::meffi:

bado unatomba @ndume mkundu alafu unaita sweetheart:D:D:D

George Soros was born in 1930 in Budapest, Hungary. He is 90 years old. He is at most 5 years from meeting his maker. Not sure why his dicussion when they are planning on the color of his coffin.

[ATTACH=full]369397[/ATTACH]

Soros shorted the pound sterling pocketing £1B in 1992.

Upuuuuusi

Akikufa we’ll move on to the next bogeyman. Meanwhile real evil pieces of shit like Sheldon Adelson and Robert Mercer will be doing enough damage to last lifetimes right under our noses.

Deceased

I know. But he was one of the slimiest billionaire around when he was around.