Which Plant is This?

Looks like Macadamia. Wish it was Macadamia. Ningeweka plantation nikafunge as it is doing extremely well in my farm. The trees can barely support the bounty of fruits.

On that note, where can I get Macadamia seedlings?

Hii si cucumergar?

White sapote?

1 Like

pea khupipi asample… ispokufa unaeza kula

2 Likes

The White Sapote.
Scientific name Casimiroa Edulis , also called Casimiroa and Mexican Apple.
It is a species of tropical fruiting tree in the family Rutaceae native to eastern Mexico , Costa Rica and Central America.

download (1)
images-139-640x445
images (1)

White Sapotes are rich in carbohydrates and are a good source of vitamin C and potassium.
They also contain vitamin A, calcium, B-complex vitamins , and the pigment carotene.

The fruit is eaten to lessen rheumatic pain . The decoction of the leaves and seeds is taken as tea to treat hypertension, anxiety, insomnia, and cramps.
The leaves, bark, and seeds have a sedative and mildly narcotic (hypnotic) action.
Additionally, they possess anti-spastic and anti-convulsive actions.

1 Like

Inaitwa Muthiga in Kikuyu. It’s also known as Warburgia ugandensis. Chew the stem when you have a toothache, it’s a natural pain killer.

6 Likes

Kuja tuuze as the next miracle plant kama vile wanafanya Dragon Fruit

1 Like

k’o wĩ ndia, ngũl’ĩĩ? Asu ti makũngũmanga, kumbavu!!

1 Like

Mukau auvata kiti ndukandetee hasira kamuthiti kaa , ooops kumbe ndwi kiveti ndia iiii , thi utwaane takataka ii

1 Like

Zinaitwa ngombokombo

Mbitika hiyo jina niliiskia kitambo sana

Thanks @Ole_masai , @rexxsimba .
The description and videos seem to agree with my observation except for one critical factor …… size of the fruit and to a lesser extent, its shape.

The videos show fruits that are 5 to 8 times bigger than the ones growing on my trees.

I tried feeding the fruits and leaves to my cows and sheep but they only looked at them warily and kept off, therefore cannot give to khupipi :smiley: :smiley:

Good to see @doggtari has well-rounded interests not limited to big, round bottoms :smiley:!!

Wow!!
Description ya Muthiga puts it up there among badass powerpacks.
Not sure its the one though, the leaves look different.

Nikupate wapi tuandike business plan :smiley:??