Which is The Best Projector

I have a Close Rela visiting from Trumpland, she has promised to get me a projector but now, according to Tech gurus in the village, advice on the most top rated device including some specifications. Merry Christmas all

Go for ultra short throw projectors
Bit pricey but ni balaa.[ATTACH=full]277333[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]277334[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]277335[/ATTACH]

Screen itakukula but trust me its worth it. Unaeza get pale alibaba ama amazon
[ATTACH=full]277336[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]277337[/ATTACH]

Haireflect kama white screen and you dont lose content to light.
[ATTACH=full]277338[/ATTACH]

Na inakaa kama tee fee
[ATTACH=full]277339[/ATTACH]

Wachana na projector. Just buy a large TV screen kama 85’’

Wewe unakaa hauna majangili kwa nyumba:D:D:D nilijaribu hadi plexi glass but those little shiiits find ways of messing up with the screen. Nimewaachia waibomoe,kaprojecto ndio kamenishikilia pale kwa ‘my den’:D:D

Oh my!

What do you inted to use the projector for?Business presentations?Home entertainment?

Both Presentations and Entertainment

Kampung Gani Hii

I got a Screen enough size but my hustle involves PowerPoint projects.

Ok. That one is vital

the screen is as expensive as projector, hio ni wizi. Just a piece of fabric, except it’s price to drop significantly in a short period

I reccomend this one>>>> https://epson.com/For-Work/Projectors/Portable/EX7240-Pro-Wireless-WXGA-3LCD-Projector/p/V11H721020

Sony and Epson have great projectors.

Anything less than 4k is machieso

Give him a better recommendation.

The problem is that your question is too general. Also is a subjective question so I don’t think you can get the right answer here. It depends on what do you want to use that projector for, and how much you can pay for it. I think the best thing you can do right now is to ask a few projector sellers what they can recommend you and thus make a conclusion. At least I did so. If you don’t know any projector seller, you can check here https://foryourcorner.com/best-short-throw-projectors/ , and I am sure these guys will be happy to assist you. I bought my projector from them and I am delighted by the choice I’ve made.

Man, I need one too.