Which is the best marketing strategy

Fellow business men…assist a brother out… i run a software company and all my marketing strategies that used to work are not from mailshot marketing to sms marketing…pre corona i could broadcast an sms marketing about what we do automation, erp, pos and could get like 20 interested clients…now nothing no response no interest…is it that sms marketing has become spam…

Digital marketing is the way to go

1 Like

Hi…if by digital marketing you mean social media we have a facebook, instagram, twitter and linkedin…but my consultants are too busy…where can i get a digital marketing ninja…

Who needs software for their business?? New Entrepreneurs

What do all new entrepreneurs have in common?? They must apply for a business license

That dirty Kanjo office nobody likes is where your gold is.

Government IT infrastructure sucks and you can be certain of getting very many people who would rather apply for licenses manually than online. Keep accurate records and pay the Kanjo guys for every successful sale.

1 Like

Thanks bro… i have never thought of that…mwathani akurathime…but on a side note our clients and our systems the cheapest we sell is for 70k per user so a new client who wants to open a new club/ restaurant in Ruiru walks into City Hall for 3 users minimum is 200k…

Facebook Ads and Google Adwords

could be you have exhausted your population ama your sampling technique has become redundant making your samples not to have enough representation - also consider maybe umefika saturation point either product feature wise ama sales wise, a change always injects some life.

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]355015[/ATTACH]

Google Ads. It was unbelievable when after quitting employment and and start-up, I made my first 100k in sales to a client I got via Google Ads. Na usisahau it was my first time to use it so I googled and watched a few toutube videos. Budget ilikue 1k per week running for a month.

Will task my PA for this google ads and digital marketing for Q2… if all goes well whisky on me…

This is too cheap. ERPs like Dynamics Business Central are $95 per user per month for life. On top of that there is a customization and implementation fee of not less that $10,000 with no upper limit. With your low pricing, you will have a hard time affording a proper business development team to bring you adequate sales. You need to re evaluate your pricing…it is too cheap to run a sustainable and competitive software business unless you are a one man show. Without a BD team you will constantly live from hand to mouth doing small small projects. You need a BD team paid part salary and part commission…let them worry about bringing in leads.

1 Like

My company is a Microsoft partner implementing and deploying Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC and other ERP like HansaWorld and Odoo the system i mentioned earlier is for small Retails and Hospitality going for 70k/user…respect your elders…i can employ you and pay you more money than you are making currently…

With such cheap license fees you cannot even employ a tea girl in your briefcase company. Be serious. You are already struggling to sell your cheap software and are begging for clients on Kenya Talk. Just be serious you sound silly AF. The fact that you claim to be a Microsoft Partner and are selling Odoo and HansaWorld just shows you lack focus and are a directionless briefcase company trying to sell everything to everyone.

Tafuta social media influencer akona followers IG, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter
Ama tafuta akina njugush, mwihoko ulipe hao wakufanyie promo

Clients always come with or without marketing as long as what you are offering meets their needs. Majority of Small Businesses/Vendors/Companies i have interacted with prefer custom made systems that meet their needs from a “Kenyan” perspective.

Agencies and technology providers say technology is the future of marketing, as it transforms customer journeys. New technology creates new opportunities to better engage customers through personalised experiences, which in turn boosts marketing ROI. Agencies and technology providers say technology is the future of marketing, as it transforms customer journeys.
Agencies and technology providers say technology is the future of marketing, as it transforms customer journeys. New technology creates new opportunities to better engage customers through personalised experiences, which in turn boosts marketing ROI. Agencies and technology providers say technology is the future of marketing, as it transforms customer journeys.
Technology marketplace creates new opportunities to better engage customers through personalised experiences, which in turn boosts marketing ROI.

Lete link hapa. Let me see what you have.

Thank you all for the feedback above…I am trying out some of the strategies proposed and some new ones… some great stuff is ahead like our launch of a new app… cheers.

Digital marketing is now quite common among all countries and Internet users. Few are intimately familiar with this industry, but I have worked in this field directly and understand what it consists of. In this type of marketing, it is necessary to monitor all the processes in order to improve a project in which a lot of effort and time has been invested. I know that such ideas must be kept in a safe place. For me, there is only such a place here https://1394ta.org/blog/influencer-marketing/.

I’m more than sure that SEO is the best marketing strategy nowadays, and many entrepreneurs are getting into this field. Also, it’s not that hard, and with tools like https://seranking.com/on-page-checker.html you can easily understand why your site isn’t ranking high and how to fix it, and in general, it checks your website over dozens of criteria.