Where did we go wrong?

Some parent some where is struggling to pay his secondary school fees and here he is.
[ATTACH=full]30795[/ATTACH]

We went wrong with the background. Just look closely. The chap should receive accolades for donning a uniform in the first place. It’s tricky when you have to choose between survival and education.

1 Like

Coz he comes from a slum does’nt mean he should abuse drugs. Infact he should be studying hard to get out of that slum

6 Likes

Slum life is very complicated my friend. Survival precedes all else.

1 Like

brother ya @Jirani [SIZE=1]hiding[/SIZE]

2 Likes

Many were been born and bred in slums bt due to hard work are now millionaires

1 Like

What have you done with yourself? Who are you? Are you a CEO somewhere? You’re an average person na mdomo ndo mingi

Some of you kazi ni pointing fingers na you don’t have anything to show for yourself

I’m sick and tired of MFs like you, you see one case and you assume the same is happening elsewhere! Mwingine her son is kidinyi, she blames all ex form 4s, get your shit together before you point your dirty fingers! BRARE

1 Like

Nigga looks like he had no idea what the fucck was going on. Like he was in a trance then someone shoved some miraa in his mouth, placed a bottle in his hand and took the photo.

1 Like

Hey Teenager, are u on drugs right now?

Coming out of the Ghetto is very tough…out of experience. And especially for girls. Straight from birth the odds are against you…

3 Likes

Let’s say 1 out of 10,000.

I agree hapo kwa especially for girls.

1 Like

upuss! anajifanya cow akamuliwe na nani? mwanaume ni kujitoa kwa shimo, si kujichimbia zaidi…

1 Like

Someone will say this kid is this way because he has a phone. He has no phone. Another will say ots because he has no uniform. The kid is donning full school uniform. Its all about displine and upbringing

6 Likes

@Terrence hii ni shadow. read my comment on @aviator 's post on Ex form 4s the lost generation. But me didnt mix this with school days. In fact when i was in form four on a weekend you wouldnt tell that am a school boy

Eish! mi nilianza kumeza tene but nilikua ridho mbaya I would not drink in uniform and I never drunk during schooldays, only when schools were closed

1 Like

‘We’ have not gone wrong anywhere. This is an individual issue(not a we) and its should be left so.Its upon him.If he wants to get out that situation or retard deeply into it, its up to him.I believe that we are want we want to be. If we believe we can make a positive change out of ourselves,then we posses that seed that when given the right ingredients will germinate and sprout to something better! Just watch ‘Boyz in the Hood’ by Cuba Holding Jr and you will get the real picture of how one can survive the ghetto life and make it in life.

mimi najua tu ati all those schoolmates from the ghettos had the best stories, best sheng and apparently were more streetwise. Seems like the ghetto get an angle of life the regular person doesn’t.

1 Like

Fixed

1 Like

As i said before in another post CHAPA MTOTO!

Proverbs 23:13-14
Do not withhold discipline from a
child; if you strike him with a rod, he
will not die. If you strike him with the
rod, you will save his soul from Sheol.

1 Like