Where did these bitches get such guts

On Saturday evening, i went to some ka-local restaurant where i usually go in our neighborhood … it’s an average class place, but you will rarely find a lady eating there,
it’s mostly frequented by dudes …

So i find some above average lady eating chapo , madondo and some tea, i started some conversation which she engages in, when the time came to leave,
I decided to take the risk and ask for her number , the answer she gave me left me with my mouth wide open,

“if i was to be picked by a man, definitely it would not be in such a place”, i was not only embarrassed by that kind of rejection but also shocked by the arrogance ,

But it proved some theory i had before, ladies in Nairobi in their ambition to fuck upwards have gone to the extreme, they will rarely want anything to do with guys living in the same area as them, any kind of encounter with a lady these days and the major question that will be asked will be where you live so that she can gauge your class…

Anyway tafuteni pesa wanaume, very soon we will be literary swiping cards on pussy…

:D:D:D:D:D…pole.

Pole sana… :D:D:D:D:D:D

You were either too smartly dressed fot the place, or they could smell the money. Kama ungewaambia kitu kama, “ah mimi ile njaa nilikuwa nayo singechukua hatua zingine mbili nigeanguka iz why I came in here” halafu uone wameamini na wanataka uhusiano basi hao ni malaya sugu.

Ladies are social climbers by nature. That’s why you’re hear a broke slayqueen sharing a single room with her three friends saying how she can’t date a “broke guy” who doesn’t own a car. Yet her own father has never driven nor even owned a car in his life.

It is not a smart thing to marry a girl whose parents are from a different social class from yours.

Wewe tu tafuta pesa …hii peasantry level yako iko very high…mpaka madem wamechapa wanakukataa

When I was in third year I had a girlfriend who used to say that she can’t date a man without a car… The kind of ignorance we women have you’d be surprised…

Most women reason like that. “I can’t date a guy without a car.” Alafu they cry foul after we use them like a commodity we bought off the market. What does one expect when they put a price on themselves?

In compo tulikua tunawaambia if your dad who has bn working for 30 plus yrs can’t provide the shit you are asking for now, how do you expect someone who who has only worked for 5 yrs to provide that shit? The reaction was priceless .

They hate that question. Mwingine nilimuuliza, your father is over 60 years old and doesn’t have a car and you expect to date a 25-year-old who drives? Alinichukia since then.

I have a guy friend who told me that whenever a man stops his car to give a woman a lift ataitwa malaya… His statement… ‘wanaume wakona magari ni malaya’
What are the odds?? :cool:

You had a gf in campus…manze sikujua wewe ni lesbian

Girls in campus are delusional… Most women are still. Rich boyfriends… Extravagant lifestyle and flooded accountsy :D:D

Was wondering if I was the only nut job that saw that!

Look what we have here… A hollow head psychic

Could be one of the many phrases used to reject men not that they mean it

:D:D:D akuwe mpole kama mama yake

Let’s just say that most girls between 18-25 are very delusional. That’s the age group where you hear girls saying they want a single man under 30 who has a house and a car. Na yeye saa hiyo all she has to offer is a vagina:D:D:D:D

:smiley: Umenikumbusha ,there is this singlelady ,niliona akichukuliwa na mzaye fulani usiku na gari and i could definitely tell she has never pandad a private car leave alone them owning a car. Ukiona mtu anapanda gari as if you are entering a cave (Gukunga) that tells alot. Na maringo iko juu, you only pity her .