where can i get a certificate.

Op ni DCI anawapima

Youā€™re an academic dwarf. A factory reject. A genetic anomaly soon to be naturally edited out of the gene pool.

You can acquire those fake papers but youā€™ll never cheat nature. Do yourself a favor and check yourself out if you canā€™t walk the narrow straight path, otherwise nature will. Thereā€™s no damn place for weaklings in this jungle, ask Mufasa. I didnā€™t make the rules.

pamba we know your handwriting

Lakini hii nongwe D- material itamulikisha wewe @Administrator. This is downright illegal and unethical.

Meanwhile wewe rogue kijanaa I know for a fact a job that requires you to have a Computer Science degree will be punching way above your weight and you will fuuck up at work, causing yout company losses and embarrassment to all Kenyans.

As a way out, enda piga laps Kiganjo, ufundishwe kushika Heckler & Koch G3 kisha ukuje nikupee kazi ya mngoja kifo. Thatā€™s the best youā€™ll ever be in every possible lifetime in every possible universe. Otherwise najua utakuja sumbua sisi usiku kama @johntez addi gaza msafi.

If all fails kuja nitanunulia wewe kamba. Juha!

Kumbe huku kumejaa Kisii forgerers

fuck off !! Go and lecture your grandma and grandpa not me you utter fool! Moron!

Ukimaliza kunyesha, sit down and pore hard over what Iā€™ve told you. If thereā€™s a single brain cell inside your cranium, youā€™ll realize that Iā€™ve just helped you avoid a disastrous career and life.

And who sought after your advise? If you couldnā€™t provide what i asked for why the hell didnā€™t you just shut up your beak you moron! And infact ,its either your a woman or gay, bcoz no man pokes his nose on other menā€™s affairs, do your self a favor and get man to fuck your cunt or your anus. Ngā€™ony meru!

Nimekwambia mashiro zikiisha ufanye nini? Donā€™t forget that part. Mashiro zikiisha.

Ngony meru

I donā€™t know what that means but I assume it means you just had bucket-loads of turds :meffi::meffi::meffi::meffi::meffi: for breakfast which would explain why you were here that early in the morning spewing shite.