Where are we heading to?

The mRNA were being introduced into living cells/tissues where translation machinery is already present

Introduce it to a growing fetal matter, a designer baby.

I think cremation is the way to go. Usisumbue familia na silly expensive funerals. Alafu atleast your loved ones will still feel as if you are with them when they see the urn with your ashes.

Ndio simiti isi ingie ndani.
Ukimwaga hio sand cement through the wire mesh si sasa mtakuwa mnajaza hio shimo.
No ritual or nothing…its just that. To hold up the cement.

Mimi nitarushwa Indian Ocean oceanic burial angalau samak zikuwe na steak hio siku

They will never feed on your deek coz of the uchafu ya kusiaga sewer,ata the buttocks zitakula ziwache shimo ya meffi untouched, that is how unclean you are

Hàkuna difference na tomb

Mimi kama rustler and having resigned to my fate that I will likely die from a bullet; na kwa kikwetu si mnajua tu nitaachwa hapo hapo kichakani fisi zinisherekea …

ghassia

Nitazikwa na invited friends and family nimesha waandika kwa will…watu wakuwachiwa mashamba na wazazi hatuna izi issues…wife ndiye ata jua chenye watafanya na mwili i really don’t give a fuck what they do with my body akiskia ani stuff kama egyptian emperor aniwekee kwa bedroom shida yake

Watu mtazikwa langana mko na wivu aje. Kama hamku invest na hata plot utazikwa itabidi tu umetupwa langata…now your here hating

Man raper of Marurui, you will never get past this