Where are we headed kama police hawataki kudeal na suspects?

[ATTACH=full]40330[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]40331[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]40332[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]40333[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]40336[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]40335[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]40334[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]40333[/ATTACH]

why was/ is Masai firing people? Is he an employer?

9 Likes

That maasai cop killed an innocent Form two boy kwa pool ati juu anafanana na brother yake mwizi huko mukuru…he was transferred to mlolongo after this incident…killer on the loose

osungu.dll

2 Likes

hurtle on Maasai, like a shuttle…

Fire them ndauwo. Fire them.

What is sad is that there are members of the public who are supporting this extra judicial killings. Why the hate?

Maybe we need a purge - like day where for 24 hours guys can commit all the crime they want without repercussion?

Hiyo ni nini sasa?

Wait till you fall prey ama your son / daughter does ndio utajua the meaning of extrajudicial killings

From Wikipedia.

[SIZE=5]Backstory[edit][/SIZE]
In 2022, “The New Founding Fathers of America” have established a new totalitarian government and a police state, following economic collapse. Using the 28th amendment of the U.S Constitution, the government has established one night a year – called “The Purge”, which occurs on March 21 to 22, in which all crime, including rape, murder, arson, assault and theft, is legal and all police, fire, and medical emergency services remain unavailable for 12 hours from 7p.m. until 7a.m. the next day. The only rules are that government officials with authorization levels of 10 and higher have been granted immunity and shall not be harmed, and all weapons above Class 4 (explosive devices such as grenades, rocket launchers, bazookas, etc.) are restricted. Anyone who breaks the “rules” of the Purge would be publicly executed by hanging. The purge has resulted in crime and unemployment rates plummeting to 1% and a strong economy.

A purge of whom exactly, your attempt at sarcasm is weak

I wasn’t aware I was attempting sarcasm. Mr He who can see thoughts.

The Purge is a fictional movie.

Why not call him a cunt?

Once you kill,you cant go back.

Last year we caught thief after a botched mpesa heist…the nigga was beaten to pulp and cops called…when they got there and found he was not dead they did not want to pick him up,they were openly asking the mob to finish him but the chief previaled upon them.

In the words of one Iteere, “…bunduki sio jembe…” He who has taken up arms against innocent civilians has essentially declared war against them. In that case then, let the thugs be dealt the same hand they deal us unarmed citizens.

5 Likes

muggers should be shot on sight. We know they are somebody’s sons but i dont want to be strangled for a phone or 5k. Wakule dengu.

5 Likes

Hypocrites!!! Look at them foolish Hypocrites… Thinking they are soo much better when year in year out they elect grand thieves and robbers to offices who are greatly to blame for the economic state which forces human beings to live worse than pigs. Has anyone of you been to mukuru? Mnasemanga kibera mnakosea… .I have been a victim and i have scars to show for it but what i know is crime in kenya will not end anytime soon. Infact for every one they kill, ten sprout… … You are all clowns

2 Likes

who sent you to mukuru?

2 Likes

This maasai guy is very lephimolotical

4 Likes