when the USA security forces lose patience

Search youtube for Barack Obama book-reading at Harvard. There he says he was able to walk freely in white neighborihoods where blacks could not. That was around 1995. As I have said, Obama is half-white

We all know in white people’s eyes there is nothing like halfwhite and even when Obama was growing politically he associated with the blacks movement to grow not white movements.

We also know the black gene is superior after birth the mixed kids color are always more dark

Police are already running over protesters in cars
[MEDIA=twitter]1266917228752056320[/MEDIA]

We uko hapa unaita watu gay and you have pictures of naked men on your phone/computer?
Juzi you tried “threatening” me by “threatening” to post pictures of m*kende on this site. Are you practicing reverse homosexuality ama yako ni usenge style mpya?

@admin this is who you should block actually

These scenes show you why things wont slow down any time soon, the police are just adding fuel to their own fire. I don’t think the police force can match the growing number of protesters, the police will get tired, injured, some will get cold feet while protesters will just keep growing. Instead of realizing brutality caused all this and taking a different approach, the police have amped up their brutality :smiley:
Anyway, this is all I will say about all this, sisi wenyewe tuna shida ya polisi apa kenya, let us fix our own system instead of cheering Americans from our homes, they wouldn’t discuss us as much as we’re discussing them if tables were turned

The White man is inherently deficient! He knows it. He must manipulate factors that enhance his progeny. Drop any white man is the Sahara desert and he/they “must turn/tan Black” or else they die! Drop a Black man anywhere (including the North pole), and he remains Black! What does that mean at the gene level? It means “White” is a misfit that must use technology to remain alive and relevant!

Waache kusumbua uncle Trump

This thread is about fucking black Americans nincompoops not shemeji, so cease and desist from kuingilia yeye ama kieleweke

I had already told you guys that Uwesmake didn’t go past form three. Whatever rocks the dude’s boat, is probably what he perceives as truth. No facts or whatever to back up his statements. Reminds me whem I was arguing with my peers in class 8 that a jet fighter can submerge and survive below water for days on end

I feel bad for whoever was forsaken enough to give birth to you and go through the worthless act of raising you. Please dont breed.

@Mzee mzima use your real handle. Stop being uncouth.

Hapo kwa Obama ,guy was such a waste.He failed Marcus Garvey, Nelson Mandela,Bob Marley Malcolm X etc etc. He just turned out to be another state house butler.Matter of fact sioni Nigga aki wahi kanyaga hapo white house tena

So what was an American president supposed to do for Africans?

Sawa msenge

Salimia Captain Alex wa cyber.

Sawa msenge

They are highly vulnerable even in cold weather. The mutations they got from neanderthals do not fit in many environments

Huyu @uwesmake simtambui yeye … khasia kabisa

mbwa wewe

Kwani hiyo mjulus take imefungwa kamba?