When I tell you women are stressed in this country

Last night I witnessed a boda almost hit a crossing pedestrian. The pedestrian stopped the motor bike and slapped the boda guy who was carrying two women. Then walked away. The boda guy quickly turned the boda to follow the pedestrian who slapped him. Vita. Guys Pls handle your fellow Kenyan with care. People are tired.

1 Like

Shosh kuja i relieve your stress using my thick veined shlong .

Unaniita shosh utakufa uniache hapa na ushosh yangu. Mark your calendar. Staki uniambukize Ebola stupid gorilla. Fom ni gani? Fom ni junguu!!! Hatutaki hairy Ebola super spreaders. Ata kama niko kwa morgue chimpanzee is a NO. Kwanzaa wacha ni kublock ile virusi uko nazo uneza ni infect thru your disease ridden comments. Bye.

3 Likes

Scrimmage to the death!

Stewpit.
Some people just love creating issues. Anaingia gari ya mtu ya nini? Is he insured to be a passenger in her car, wangegongwa aumie au afie humo ndani makosa ni ya nani?
These kanju guys are the most unreasonable and brutal people to meet on the street. They shouldn’t be allowed to deal with matters traffic.
NB: @TrumanCapote , this is not just about women. These people are a menace, they act like thugs, and lack courtesy to everyone, because all they want is to extort you. That’s not a secret. If you don’t open doors they can grab your keys and switch you off.
The thing is to keep all doors locked and windows up, all the time in town.

1 Like

I have been in an Uber in CBD and they enter the car and extort 1k from the driver. They are real menace.

1 Like

They pretend to manage the city, yet they provide no pick up/drop-off points, hardly any good, organised parking spaces (yet make parking exorbitant, and allow some shadowy people to park daily in the road, eg.Harambee Ave. is forever occupied), then they clamp cars for parking for a minute, or stopping briefly to make a delivery. Imagine buying something huko Luthuli, and you need to stop for 3 mins to load a box, you can’t!
Hao watu ni bure sana. So mtu akishurutisha mwingine kumbeba Dubois St. na apelekwe ashukishwe huko Wangige atamea akili. Siwezi kuhurumia mtu mpumbavu na katili. Asiyefunzwa na mamaye hufunzwa na ulimwengu. Maybe next time atafikiria.

1 Like