When I call an election, listen!

Clearly more than your dim eyed orangutan god :slight_smile:

Hehehe, I pity your poor self.

Yea rightā€¦ Silent majority when Guys are being attacked and threatened if they visit the polling stationsā€¦??

We know behind the scenes Raila was giving instructions for disruptions,ā€¦The stay at home shit was just for our screensā€¦

RAILA WILL NEVER EVER LEAD THIS BEAUTIFUL NATIONā€¦ NEVER

7M+1 imekuwa tricky

Great. I can see you will use his buttscratching potrait to wank for the next five years. Itā€™s a win for you man.

Afande ā€¦ nani atalinda polling station pale nyanza for the repeat polls hapo kesho kama wewe iko holiday?

Security starts with you, youā€™ve seen what Iā€™ve done?

If that were true, then babuon made the biggest mistake in his lifetime. Imagine all the other votes would have been his!

Ni machungu bwana

2morrion strong! :smiley: Your opinion poll terribly floped

They are exposed big time. Hawa watu wamekuwa wakiiba all along.

The will of the people was overturned by Maraga.

Which people?

But weā€™re incessantly told that you have the numbers and that whether we vote or not youā€™d win. So I assumed this tyranny existed in your strongholds and we all know no one was ā€œintimidatedā€ in your areas. Ama sasa kura za wakenya wa sehemu ambazo si ngome ni muhimu pia?

Young man I can tell you are young.We share a title in this big community.My piece of advice please dont drink and think!

it would be naive to think the numbers that did not turn to vote they would have voted for RAT if they were asked to vote.

Fuck them, all of those that thought they are Kenya. Come 2022 wembe ni huohuo. Mchaguane polepole na msipee makarani kazi ngumu ya kuhesabu.

Huyu muriithi is very salty hadi unapea kensalt competition punguza mauchungu and accept the fact that Raila will nefa efa be president

19M- RWNEBP= RAIA AMOLLO ODINGA

UOTP minions behave like orang utan y threaten a woman journalist alafu mnajiita rebels.

Yaani mnatafuta tu kitu ya kujishikilia ndio story ya 70+1 tusahau