When God failed the human race

Hehehe. Mimi? Sasa hiyo ni personal. Sitoangi personal affairs zangu kwa sosho media.

[ATTACH=full]384962[/ATTACH]

Sigh. I realize now I am a fool. A fool for trying to reason with a fool.

:D:D mzeiya, you win some and you loose some. Maisha ni hivyo. You can’t win all arguments all the time. Agreeing to disagree is also a resolution. Accept and move on.

This JUIC fella fears going to the moon, ati hiyo ni ya Mungu. WTH!! I couldn’t go past that but I will explain.

When you want to totally lie to someone, unaanza na partial truth. Then you take them down the rabbit hole. Thats what the guy has done.

The true Israel, amehata. Israelites were living in Israel before they were scattered. They should not have displaced the arabs when going back but they are the real israelites, not africans.

America is babylon, him and present day christianity wamehata kabisa. This is pure history so here goes: Babylon was the center of civilization in the ancient times, just like America. They must have been oppressive to other people. It is easy to assume babylon means devilish because of the bible context, but you can imagine an israelite prophet imagining how they will be free of babylon and draw the parallels in the present time.

Kwa hayo machache, najua the guy will twist things up if he jas your attention.

I endorse. Kenyans must be subjected to mandatory population reduction measures

Perfect. A form of mental issue. Remember, humans always attribute to God or gods that which they don’t understand. This is called the god-of-gaps fallacy

Let me answer you. God or gods give some people a sense of belonging, hope and meaning in their lives. By simply associating with a supreme being, humans feel more important compared to all other creatures. This is the reason they have always invented gods since eternity. However, his practical involvement in their lives is zero. There is no single act that can be directly tied to gods.

T

The bible is highly revisionist. Again, it is the Israelites who wrote the bible and labeled themselves as ‘special people’. :D:D:D:D

First , I’m not a religious fellow… Someone sent me these videos to prove Jesus was black and ive been analysing the evidence therein , I don’t agree with everything these guys say …it’s the evidence tunachambua…

anyways … Ata kuku zinajua at the end times Babylon will rule & fall …Kuna old Babylon and the end times Babylon…I forgot what it’s called…but the guy explains his points so clearly …but you just chose to ignore them out of negroe self hatred…watch that video again and research kivyako …Use any bible…

Prophesy inasema Esau will even put a nest above the skies and rule from there… So the bishop meant that those space programs aren’t meant to help but rule and it’s fishy business … lakini juu wewe unapenda gas lighting , you want to paint this guy as anti technology… Clearly missing the whole point…

By the way there is no mention of Christianity , Christmas , Easter , white Jesus in the bible[SIZE=7] …who created these things ? …Fikiria [/SIZE]

I havent refused what he said because of hatred. I am very proud of african heritage. The problem he and many black americans suffer is an identity crisis. They want a heroic narrative for the black race. Unfortunately, the bible story is not a black man’s narrative.

Jesus is not white, that is true. He is also not black. Why? The bible is a creation narrative from the Israelites. How do you expect other people to star in the show? We have our own narratives that have been suppressed with modernity and religion. Hapo mwisho tuliambiwa tumeingishwa bible kwa sababu waisraeli walimkataa. Sio ati tulikuwa mbele.

The dominant civilization will always oppress any other people. The incas had it, europe had it but because all were aggressive, it was war after war. Shaka did it. The russians akina Vlad did it. The chinese did it to the kingdoms under them e.t.c. That is why the bible potrays Christ’s kingdom as the peaceful one. So anytime a ‘prophet’ says a dominant civilization will oppress others, guess what, he will be right 100% of the time.

Another thing, all tech starts for good but always ends up fulfilling evil purposes. Now, the guy chooses the most evil reason for a technology and you call him prophetic. He chose surveillance and that is enough to shun space technology.