When God brings, dont question.

@Finest wine was right. You’re lying.

Wewe ndume jinga Sana

I logged in to tell him the same…you beat me to it. He is the one lusting after her na atapata his due desserts soon.

@ronybiatch
[ATTACH=full]334201[/ATTACH]

Utakuliwa pipi, ndio utajua hatuko wachache.

Wew lala na pipi yangu utakula dengu za matacore… Kesi baadaye.

Ati neighbor!! Heeh. Guys who date my exes huhama wakijua nmekaribia Baze wanaishi… And they are exes I don’t care about

Times are hard many wives are selling it… maybe wamelala njaa siku tatu

Even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.

2 Corinthians 11:14b

Yes i did. Ndio maana naulizia maarifa kwa magwiji wa hii shughuli.

Might be a setup son. Economy iko mbaya saidi.

Sonkoree, governare mnomare.

Wacha umama.

Time yeye Kwa gate. Say hi na uchukue namba

[ATTACH=full]334202[/ATTACH]

ABSOLUTELY AGREE

He doesn’t know that.

Naona ukikufa hivo karibuni kijana alafu imagine reason ni kukula bibi ya wenyewe…Makosa

elder you should enjoy things, every man is bound to eternal rest. kama utaenda juu ya kukula bibi ya wenyewe, basi its fate. on the other side his hubby might be a coward, he’ll just weep.

Ignore and avoid.

The bitching on womenfolk on KTalk continues unabated wallahi…now it is not single mothers for once…it is married women. Pray do tell how a married woman can explain away some income that she fronts to her hubby that is not her salary, from a side hustle or her family…how? a man with his head screwed on will notice v fast that the woman is dressing more smartly with make up on kwa hao, has more cash and will embark on a secret mission na hapo ndio this handle will disappear from KT as Rony will be no more.

If he really must have this woman, he needs to move out 1st.

While on the subject, men who knowingly sleep with other peoples wives should shot on sight… This decree has been sanctioned by the Koran and the Bible…

These people are worse than single mothers…