When boxing was boxing.

In more than 100 years of professional boxing, he is not the best.

Who the fuck is shane johnson? Do you know what a KO is? we we hujui how someone wins in boxing lakini opinion ndio mingi. I will repeat. the only mayweather’s fight you know about is against pacqiao na hata hio ni kuskia.
If he was KO’d why doesnt he have that loss on his record? the only time mayweather has a knocked down is when he accidentally touched the canvas against hernandez.
You are are the kind of people who criticize mayweather yet you know nothing about him. I have watched his every professional fight and appreciated that he is the best in our time.

I confused Shane Johnson for Shane Mosley…what you dont know is that yours too is an opinion which cant be taken seriously. Skia vile unanukisha mdomo ati hata hiyo niliskia tu. I watched the match live my friend. Where Pacquiao was robbed of victory. The match where even analysts confessed that curtain raisers did a good job than even the main event. Back to 2010 where he fought Shane Mosley, Mayweather even admitted that Mosley came out strong in the first two rounds and said its the first time in his career he almost got a beatdown.

And that Hernandez fight he didnt touch the canvas accidentally he was knocked down call a spade a spade not a big spoon.

Which shitty side? Flaunting money?Not knocking people out?
Mtu kama Canelo hana competition saa hii, Mayweather beat him easy.

Watch Nigel Benn vs. Gerald McClellan’s story and you’ll know why Mayweather changed his style…

Canelo v Golovkin I ended in controversy banae…ati draw
Canelo v Glovkin II was better but also ended in controversy as officail results showed Canelo won but many people felt Golovkin won forming way for Canelo v Golovkin III…

its gonna be fire

Canelo vs Golovkin. I wanted golovkin to win but canelo won both fights fair and square.

First match was controversially scored as a draw
Rematch Canelo won…i was too longing for Golovkin to win

both fighters accepted for a 3rd match…i dont know if it materialized

Also Douglas had just lost his mother.

Tafuta a channel on YouTube called the Modern Martial Artist. It makes one appreciate boxing

Sawa