When a rich nigga want you and your nigga can't do nothin for ya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0avCXazuDk

Celebs wote Hua hivi. Sex parties weekends dry fry mostly. Mpenda Kuna day alileta picha ya famous kunguru ya trm ukiwa Kwa gangbang party na akina Swalleh mdoe na Ringtone. Jimmy Gait lost his money this way, alikua na sex parties kasarani na Lanye wa waluhya big ass

Hizo comments zimeniua. Brutal. Ati that room smelled like child support, credit card debts and broken dreams:D
Guys like 50 need to keep doing this shit, vijana wajue these women belong to the streets. Kwanza kuna video ingine where he pranks people ati 50 Cent is going to marry your mom. One guy was so ready to throw his dad out, when he was told it’s a prank he was so crushed. People are fake AF out here.

And that’s the true redpill for you… Women will do anything to fuck a rich-man… They’ll risk AIDS, Syphilis, all Hepatitis variants, you name it… Just to say they got fucked by a rich man… Na wewe uko hapa trying to sweet-talk them into loving you, nigga stop being lazy and grind… Modern women sio akina mama-zetu, they know they’re sexual objects and want to be treated as such.

Tembea seekingarrangments.com one of these days and see women writing paragraphs in order to attract a moneyed man… Modern women are covert prostitutes if you’re moneyed enough… The more the money, the more they’ll do for you. Think Vera+Huddah… Feminism imehakikisha redpilled men will never lack pussy…

Welcome to the new world order, wife them at your own personal expense. Viva Feminism, Viva MGTOW… Pay as you fuck is the new modus operandi.

there is one commenter who wrote that all those women have boyfriends :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Modern women sio akina mama-zetu, they know they’re sexual objects and want to be treated as such.

@Muchatha 2020 for president 2022

[ATTACH=full]301127[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]301128[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]301129[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]301130[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]301131[/ATTACH]

Its like 50 has downgraded to a troll these days. He sparks beef with targets he perceives to be soft then clowns them through such videos. The one he did about Rick Ross’ baby mama was a classic though :D:Data kama ni nguati. But there’s a lot to be learnt about mwoman from this video. Wanawake ni wale wale ata majuu. Am sure these black bitches would easily give a brother a could shoulder juu anaona the dude is not in her league. After the wall, they try to sanitize and manipulate a beta male provider into settling down with them

Hahaha this might be the reason why ule tafakari wa babu amekua broke as fvuck:D Let me not laugh na this is the direction I have been taking of late.

[COLOR=rgb(40, 50, 78)]Self love… :smiley: :smiley:

Niaje @under23

[COLOR=rgb(40, 50, 78)]Wrong number

I’ve just spent several minutes scrolling through the comments. 95% are guys talking like redpillers either knowingly or otherwise, the other 5% are women desperately trying to assure men that marriage is still a viable option. By 2030 governments will be giving cash incentives and introducing policies for men to get married and have kids. Women have exposed themselves. Sexual liberation came at a price. I wonder if they’ll be willing to pay it.

Nimeona comment moja ati marriage is a funeral with cake:D:D:D. Red pill wisdom is spreading around the world kama venye coronavirus imespread

Quite true. Even mature women in their late 40s and 50s want to flaunt and slay around like 22 year olds.

It will be a sad situation in the future. Many men will avoid marriage like the plague. It will be a matter of looking for a woman, giving birth to one or two kids with her, committing through a written agreement on how to educate the kids as the mother provides for basic needs and then living your life separately.

:smiley: alafu on sunday hawa wakora wanakuambia okoka brathe

Hio comnent ni 100% true.

[ATTACH=full]301156[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]301157[/ATTACH]

On top of this utapata many of these women assuring men of marriage wako kwa onlyfans website. I can just imagine in future beste wa Jayden watakuwa wanasafisha mecho waki watch onlyfans account ya mama jayden.:smiley: