WhatsApp

Which WhatsApp is not getting banned guys?

1 Like

Original WhatsApp from play store .

2 Likes

I thought kila mtu Kwa kijiji Ako na iPhone?

1 Like

What has that got to do with anything?

1 Like

iPhone doesn’t work with those GB wassup thing’ys

1 Like

Oh ok, yeah I tried to find it online nikawachana nayo.

That’s why we are on android, you customise it the way you want.

1 Like

Millionaires hawatumii android

Millionaire are not tech survey

The reason I like android. You are the admin of your phone. Kwanza ukiweka developer mode you limit apps that spy you.

How do you limit exactly?

2 Likes

stop asking foolish questions. enda playstore and get the official app

1 Like

Vitu mingi. Kuna apps which have access to your browsing history. Ukifungua music player ama video kama data Iko on. Ukipause they spam you with adverts. Kwanza Alibaba was notorious. Google Pia used to store my data and places.

1 Like

Why you responding to foolish questions?

Still, were ni tapeli mkuu was kijiji, no matter how clean you try to look.

1 Like

Custom ROMs pia ziko safi sana. Phone recording banned by Google work. Duckduck and Brave come standard, then now imagine the whole world of available store apps, and if you’re into Cybersecurity, fantasize what Nethunter can do to people that you’re with in the same WiFi.

3 Likes

Duckduck go ndio my default browser. Pale Kwa data natumia DNS private server. Hadi sometimes safcom disables my browser.

1 Like

Faggot uliacha kuimbia watu

WhatsApp responded to the needs of it’s users who have more than one number, you can actually have more than one number on the official app from play store.

I use Samsung solely because Android is malleable (can customise it easily). Of course you can jail break IOS but ni kazi mingi na unawachia chinks. Plus One UI 6.1 iko chonjo zaidi. Uliza @hakimoto

1 Like