What's the worst decision you have ever made in your life?

pia mimi kuna mahali nilimwaga ndani ya kunguru na nikaenda karura and she claimed its mine but I know otherwise … now the kunguru is everywhere describing how i fucked her in great detail to embarrass me and my Ethiopian wife… but tafuta mtoto, najua huwezi shindwa kmtafuta utume kitu kwa mpesa NOT CASH

2 Likes

Not really one decision but alcoholism ilifika point bangi sana. My first ever drink being a nusu mzinga and I was okay should have been a red flag that I am susceptible to addiction but at the time you feel good unajiona mzito. 8 years later ikafika point horrible sana. But now I’m 6 months clean. And getting better

2 Likes

kuzaliwa ni scam. tunafaa tuulizwe kwanza a preview ka movie of best life possible na worst life, then tunaamua

Umenikumbusha nikiwa manager kwa hoteli…walai Corona messed me up! From Making up to 60k in a “slow” week to fucking high end whores to drinking 40k every weekend. But sometimes I usually say God aliniokoa. Maybe I could have been dead by now. Am trying to adapt out here though it’s not easy

for me…

1. wasting time with trash women. either whores, or just some low class fuckups
  2. not taking some financial risks around the year 2011 to 2017 … would have made a big difference right now
  3. not taking DNA immediately a kid i thought was mine was born
  4. staying in one job for too long around 2015 to 2019, most of my friends this time changed jobs , got salary increments and made some big moves before i realized how wrong i was.
1 Like

leta hekaya, some cousin of mine got into some similar shit, got caught and everything was taken… he has never recovered

I pay his school fees (which quite pricey alisaka ndio ani punish) and once in a while i buy shopping voucher.

I once lived with him comfortably until her fellow hoes incited her to come for him. Then exploit me.
Sadly now they live in the ghetto bedsitter with him.

Guys this is woman I’d built a house akasema nitombwe na io nyumba. I lost my patience.

Hii yako inataka hekaya in full tafadhali mkubwa.

Used to work somewhere as well. I could see the cookie jar, but uoga messed me up so bad. I wouldnt imagine spending a day in a police cell. My boss was finally caught. The guy used to live in Karen Hardy, nowadays ako Langata. He used to drive an Amazon VX, saa hii the guy has an NZE. The authorities ended up kumkula excess, he lost a lot. almost lost his brain.

Mimi nilirudi home,(Kikuyu from Ruiru), best decision ever, about to complete my two bebdroom house, works from home, clear environment etc etc

3 Likes

umeoa… if so? how many kids?

1 Like

My worst decisions:

1. Sampling a lanye in Eldy back in 2009. Guilt kills me everytime i pass by and hit on them pussies.

2. Nothing much, for me, i dont regret a lot. I have been through a lot, but i also learnt a lot.

1 Like

Mkuu… hii forex/gambling naanzia wapi.Recently graduated broke negro

Joining kdf ( navy) training for fun then quitting a few weeks after the passing out parade thus wasting gov’t resources & an opportunity to a deserving kenyan.

Maybe God saved you… ungeenda somalia kama kurutu uuliwe

:D:D:D you saved our country by quitting, we can’t have cowards in the front lines

No, sijaoa, but I have a kid.

:D.
Not cowardice. Even before the recruitment, I knew I was there for fun, kilimo ilikuwa imeniweka mahali pazuri.