What's the estimated cost of building a 4 storey flat in Nairobi, Kasarani?

I have indicated above please check.

I don’t know what you mean here. Anything 10% and above return is good. For me the best decision was to start building my units in 2013 with limited cash. I always try to encourage new comers in the sector you don’t need to have the entire amount to start! I finished ground floor in 2014 and rented it out. Started first floor in 2016 completed in 2017 and rented all out(i bought a car and enrolled for my phd which took alot of my finances). In 2020 I started the final floor which I completed last year. 2021. In between what helped me was small loans from by bank(1m_2m)

io ndio nimesema, kwa ufupi, 10% and above. io discipline ya kujenga kuanzia 2013, bila gari, na tena 2016 bado bila gari, vijana wengi hawana.

Ukweli I was very focused on investments. My mantra then was delay gratification and fine things for better life in future. My first project was a blunder. I bought a cheap plot in rural areas and i did 10 units in 2008/9/10. Just after getting employed. The returns are not good nimeachia bibi. But the cost of construction was very low for this 10 units. We used to pay fundis 650 in 2009! Cement and stones were also cheap. I learnt my lesson with this first project. Buy a very prime plot in a good neighbourhood. Spend a fortune. Then allocate all your energies and resources in the next few yrs toward completing a storey flat. Don’t buy many plots. Just one!

… Sasa wewe!! why don’t you share contacts here then. It’s this information that i am seeking.