What will happen to men?

I watched this video about increased suicide of white middle aged men in America and I think it can be reflected here. Young Kenyan men - they are competing with sponsors for girls lol, they have bought into betting, they distract themselves with drugs, etc and can’t find the opportunities to start out in life tbh. Men don’t feel like they can provide anymore and it’s crushing them. What really is the experience of being a man nowadays? How hard is it to be a man? Why do you guys lash out instead of talk about it?

What is going to happen in future?

@girlciki93 wewe vile ni nyanya muzee na uko 45 years bado siwezi kumwaga sperms ndani ya hio kuma yako kubwa kwako , na ni ghost . LOL .

Nature will get rid of this man made law of one man one woman. Beta males will survive on xvideos as they build and defend the nation. Men of significance will get the choiciest ladies and the ugly ladies will be used to watch over the queens children.
Its actually happening on a small scale.

Kuma is so overrated. Hiyo kitu is literally a warm hole. (Post nut clarity :D)

Chief nataka unitafutie mkamba wenyu nimchape mimba

:smiley: buda kama unadai usaidizi kwa Kamba ladies itakuwaje ukiendea Mmeru au Mtaveta? Step up your game :smiley:

Actually the Japanese have already made a disturbing movie about it.
A nuclear attack turns all alpha males into rape zombies and the beta males use them to hunt down women and watch as they are raped to death. Back in their kingdom /hide out they have a Samantha doll ( this is a 2012 film by the way, we didn’t put much significance to sex dolls by then :oops:) The betas worship this doll and wank to it.

On the other side of the story are feminazis who are fighting for survival and there’s plenty of lesbo sex on that end. All the soft hearted females are dead.

I didn’t finish watching it coz the movie plot was shallow especially after the Americans drop their weaponized Samantha which starts assasinating the zombies and beta males…now you and garlicki have got me Seeing it in a different perspective.
[ATTACH=full]205064[/ATTACH]

@uwesmake @uwesmake Yaani kuna mtu ako na genes zako nusu. Ujinga yako nusu Ni Kama…you’re an irrelevant middle aged piece of shit. How does it feel your life has peaked and the best thing you do, apart from your paper pusher job, is shit post on KTalk? I read your desperate TV shows review, hiyo miaka bado unawatch ati Marvel lol. You’re a pathetic man

Omwami LOL ni gay code.
Ng’ombe hii.

madam si usaidie huyu dada yako @girlciki93 na womanly advais naona akifika 70 years a bitter spinster with no kids

madam si ufu

ignore this imbecile… saw in one of his post he wanks to trans women… Huyu ni takataka imeoza

Thing is, men want a woman who will be with him akistruggle until he is successful…but hapa Kenya most ni slay queens tu, hamtaki hustlers. The less money jamaa ako nayo, the less a manly mnatuona. Sasa sisi young Kenyan men venye hatuna pesa, kazi yetu ni malanye, they are cheaper and hakuna stress ya kuprovide , we can’t commint suicide. We are well aware that in 20yrs time, tutakuwa masponsors pia, but for now, we chilling.

I don’t see anything wrong with her query.

Welcome to the initial stages of a crumbling society. Signs and symptons: Nihilism.
@girlciki93 soma hii wiki page mecho ifunguke: Behavioral sink - Wikipedia
Wacha nitupe summary kwa watu wa chida ya mbandos. Msee alitengeneza utopia ya mice (unlimited resources, no predators) after some time, overpopulation ikaanza resources zikaanza kuwa limited. And I quote:
“Many [female rats] were unable to carry pregnancy to full term or to survive delivery of their litters if they did. An even greater number, after successfully giving birth, fell short in their maternal functions. Among the males the behavior disturbances ranged from sexual deviation to cannibalism and from frenetic overactivity to a pathological withdrawal from which individuals would emerge to eat, drink and move about only when other members of the community were asleep. The social organization of the animals showed equal disruption. …
The common source of these disturbances became most dramatically apparent in the populations of our first series of three experiments, in which we observed the development of what we called a behavioral sink. The animals would crowd together in greatest number in one of the four interconnecting pens in which the colony was maintained. As many as 60 of the 80 rats in each experimental population would assemble in one pen during periods of feeding. Individual rats would rarely eat except in the company of other rats. As a result extreme population densities developed in the pen adopted for eating, leaving the others with sparse populations.
… In the experiments in which the behavioral sink developed, infant mortality ran as high as 96 percent among the most disoriented groups in the population.”
Sexual deviancy, reclusiveness na hizo shida zote unaona wanaume wako nazo ni as a result of society kucollapse due to limited resources.

Oneni mkijifanya maphilosopher hapa.

@pseudonym please call Mutheu…kuna mijinga iko na pesa hapa

Sijamaliza kusoma. Lakini hiyo ni point ya maana

Problem is there aren’t support structures for the men in the society because men most likely don’t consider seeking help from them; it’s seen as a sissy act. Then, man is still expected to solely provide, as has traditionally been, even when empowered modern woman can assist. But she doesn’t want to coz ‘what she earns is her’s alone, man should provide’. I don’t fault woman empowerment though. This social problem will affect everyone, even women, directly and indirectly. It’s a conundrum that should be dealt with early while bringing up children. Traditional fixations and roles are changing and working together is a must. Young boys should be taught to share their problems and seek help when they hit hard times and society shouldn’t see that as weakness. Otherwise tutakuwa zombie society.

Truer words have never been spoken, I only disagree on the “pathetic man” line…he is at the rock bottom and there are signs that he will start digging soon.

You have forgotten feminazi laws that are crushing the last hope left in a boychild.You are part of the problem by the way