WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW?

[FONT=book antiqua]“When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.” Luke 21:28

I greet you all brothers and sisters in the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, our glorious hope.

It has been a while since I shared something on here, I was caught up in something and now that I am out of it by the grace of God, I felt that I had to share some of my thoughts with you, fellow believers on the current state of the world. A lot is going on in and out of our country, with campaigns going on here and there, on the far end as well Putin trying to start something and I can’t lie, some of these events can be intriguing to follow, but we must NOT get caught up in all these shenanigans.

The messiah is returning, I know we have all felt that for some time now since 2019, but the Day is rapidly drawing closer with each day that passes judging by everything that’s going on in the world currently. Not to set dates or anything, all I am saying is to focus on the Son and His kingdom because time is almost up, could be in the next 5 years, 15 years or even tomorrow. Who knows for a fact? I would be a liar if I predicted when the exact end would be because it is written that no one knows the day or the hour, not the angels, not even the Son of man, but only the Father. But we can only speculate, for Jesus gave us signs of His return and I’ll tell you this, sooner or later God is going to appear in the sky and people will be shocked. They will realize that He was not a fictional character after all, and it will be all too late because He is coming back as a lion this time. Not the guy who was spit at as recorded in the gospels, no, He is coming back to judge the world in righteousness. And now, dear Christians this is why I urge you to continue in him, so that when he appears we may be confident and unashamed before him at his coming.
[/FONT]
[CENTER][FONT=book antiqua]MY FAILURE TO COMPREHEND UNBELIEVERS’ HATE TOWARDS CHRIST.
[/FONT][/CENTER]
[FONT=book antiqua]Jesus, who is called Christ, is a man who healed the sick, fed multitudes of people, raised people from the dead, bore punishment on your behalf so you may not go to hell, promised you eternal life, died and resurrected after 3 days just as He said He would. Now, the hate the name of Christ gets is more than normal for a man who did no wrong. A man who is also proven to exist historically by non-biblical figures. I just don’t get it with you unbelievers, why is it that God gives you an escape from His wrath, a chance to be forgiven of all your sins and still turn your back from Him? Did He not promise to forgive your sins if you turned to Him?
But this is because you are not of Him, this is what Christ had to say about unbelievers: "If the world hates you, understand that it hated Me first. If you were of the world, it would love you as its own. Instead, the world hates you, because you are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. Remember the word that I spoke to you: ‘No servant is greater than his master.’ If they persecuted Me, they will persecute you as well; if they kept My word, they will keep yours as well “”[/FONT]

[FONT=book antiqua]Let those with ears to hear, we are in the final hours and you can feel it. I dont need to remind you each time like little children. To those caught up in addictions you were once delivered from, this is your time to fix up because there is no more room for playing games with your eternity. Let the day of the Lord not come upon you like a thief in the night and catch you unaware. To those with an unforgiving heart, I suggest you drop it at once because you cannot expect God to forgive you if you find it hard to forgive a fellow sinner. To the luke-warm Christians whose works are neither hot nor cold, those “Christians” who live like the world, talk like the world and act like the world, draw a line today and choose who will be your master between Christ and the devil, because it is written that no one can serve two masters at a time, for either he will hate one and love the other. To the true and faithful believer, keep on the good works of faith that you may receive your crown of righteousness. Keep the lamp burning by praying and reading scripture and remember it is written that the righteous fall seven times and rises again.

Therefore, let all those who speak the name of Christ depart from evil.[/FONT]

[FONT=book antiqua]May the good Lord be with you and your families, Amen.[/FONT]

Jesus will throw us into fire because we refused to believe he exists/existed? Sounds like just an excuse to throw people into fire.

Is your god too powerless to intervene?

2 TIMOTHY 3.

Amen bro. I can hardly wait for my body change. Before the first nuclear bomb touches down this earth we’ll be long gone, in a twinkling of an eye. By the grace of God we’ll take our wings and fly outta here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjpEcWDadZ8:134