What red flags to look out for to avoid kunguru wa kupiga kambi kwako?

but u succeeded in tossing her out i hope, despite her refusal

How did you get her go leave eventually na slices ulikula? Would have thrown her out aende kwa mwenye alimkula.

ready for what?

Ala!! Tunakucheki

Peasants hujitokeza bila kujua.

…hapa uliponea kaka.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8Rxb-9snJQ

You must be a garbage collector. Why would you invite a lanye to live in your house under whatever circumstance??

Despite my own misgivings, finer counsel and a hardened exterior, I still have a bit of empathy and humanity in me. While she said she needed a week, I told her and I thought I was clear, she could only stay for the weekend. Besides small head can convince you the quid pro quo of free slices for a weekend isn’t too bad consideration. Lastly, she hadn’t displayed any “red flags” of being a psycho.

But all said and done, nilikaa macho. When wiki ilifika she just had to go. The red flags were now all there.

Ghaseer malizia hekaya.

:D:D:D

Elders you are now confusing young men. On one hand mnasema nyumba haulipi rent haufai kulala, kisha kuleta kunguru mancave ni risky move juu anaezakwama. Is how i acquired a 20 year old baby mama. Story for another day. Nowadays me huprefer kuchapa vitu kwake ndio akianza upuzi i just up and leave. Acha kunguru kwa mataa and take the shortest route to Mau

Ulikua unakula lanye raw mpaka akaota ako pregnant?:D:D huwa mnatafuta ukimwi kila mahali ghaseer

One of many films where Scientology Jesus displays his Napoleon complex. Well at least he does his own stunts.

A bunch of sissies here. Whats so hard about telling somebody to leave your house yenye halipi rent?

Kunguru hafugwi, next time jaribu kumalizana lodging

Ready to support anyone, let alone yourself. He was trying to be polite:D:D.

Bullshit. You are a scavenger.

This is what I have heard the forresters of kenyatalk say:-

1. Nyumba ya mwanamke yenye haulipi rent, usijaribu hata kuingia. That is their golden rule.

2. Leta kunguru kwako at your own risk.

3. The safest bet ni kwenda “neutral ground” - that is away from her hometown or neighbourhoood.

who? what?

When? Where?

T.C. That’s Tom Cruise