What manipulations do u use in kunguruzz to make them open legs faster?

…women chase status she will give you pity love if she is aware you are struggling in life…mapenzi ya kushikilia tu…ukiomoka usimsahau…

If you got looks even without money you still game… you attract damsels hit and mnaachana kesho akiona unavamoose in a VW atakua amelose chance ya kurudi…

Those with high millage and low value with looks utakula. We are talking about those ladies who pretend to be of high class and finest breed

Women are primarily designed to punish good people. Telling the truth always is a virtue that ought to be praised and emulated by all. However, women will punish you for being a truthful man. Whattundu? Tell them what they want to hear always. As in your case, hawataki kusikia eti uko na shamba la mahindi on your way to kuomoka. They want to hear how you are a manager somewhere. So just tell them and be on your way to Karura.

You are making the assumption that in all male-female interactions, marriage and long term relationship is the goal.

:D:D:Dmkamba wewe ni kihiiih Kama Digi

:D:D:Dwanaume jameni

There was one who actually expected me to buy her a car! And I thought she was joking… When she realized that I would not buy her, she became bitter and killed the relationship!

Allow jealousy and competition amongst themselves to work in your favor.

Women entitlement knows no boundary. Kuna mmoja na hii January ya Corona anataka 50k kutoka kwangu despite kujua kwamba nimebadilisha watoto while na Niko na kamradi kananipeleka mbio. Ukisikia akipiga simu kuuliza unaweza fikiria niko na deni yake.

Najua inauma but itabidi uzoee

Y

You forgot low key gay people

When you look at this kind of thing, it explains why men go for short term relationships with females who hardly know them. You are actually forced to hide everything about yourself to have any kind of affair. Because if they know your true worth, they will extort you to bankruptcy… some can even feign pregnancy and at worst rape when you refuse to sponsor them with expensive things… So, if you own a top of the range car, they will only see you in Axios and Imprezas, so you look ordinary. BTW you will be shocked that even many of the married ones will try to trap you with pregnancies and ask to be ‘kept’ elsewhere as they part with their husbands… on a very serious note… That is the reality.

women are attracted to lies like moths to light. That’s why utaskia zile jang’o zina penda kudanganya bibi being called romantic while msema ukweli you’ll be called unromantic

Exactly kiongozz even with millions pretent to be a billionaire, with a Billi lie to them u ar a trillionare, Kama unachezanga na mathausands assume u are millionare and pants will drop like manna at Sinai peninsula

Exactly! I avoided mentioning Jang’os to avoid stereotyping but it is 100% true! In terms of romance they are Numero Uno in those lies and acts that females want to be told to feel good… they have very sweet words like sweetie, honey babe and will carry flowers to their women over lunch time and act really successful!

They call their girls big names like my black mercedes…

Blue pilled like nonsenz

One week into a new “relationship” and one is required to part with 10k registration fee. Isascam.

I have talked to a few Jang’o ladies and asked them the secret of the Jang’o brothers and they told me the same… in fact the Luo women hardly accept guys from other tribes because they cannot keep up with the Hollywood Acts of the brothers! I mean, the lies and top notch presentations ( fashion, electronics, European luxury brands, residential address, meeting in top restaurants) the Jango’s have would win them an Oscar several times over! And am not writing this in bad faith or jealousy! Luo boys are at the top of this game!