What Kenya is doing better than South Korea -For self hating bonobos

From my observation

Kenya has best customer service than South Korea. South Korea has poor customer service . You have to find your way through many things. Hospital are closed during weekends so you better pray to God you don’t get sick during weekend because no one will be available to treat you. Banks and Telkom companies are closed during weekend including even the online customer service in case of any problem just be ready to be offline and wait till Monday . I have had situations I am unable to make urgent payments during weekend and I can’t do anything because banks only responds to customers issues on weekdays. The same applies if you have problem with your mobile service provider. Just be ready to be offline or suffer till weekdays.

Unnecessary plastic waste. Everything here is rubbed with plastic including items that do not need to be rubbed even things like pen, mboga tomatoes etc. you purchase items and within 3 days your dustbin is full of all manner of plastics which I find unnecessary. In a week you have got to empty lots of litter like twice.

Mental health. Despite the fact that this is a wealthy country but because of huge competition the majority of citizens are stressed. The leading cause of death here is suicide. The pressure in their society to climb the social ladder is just too high

Mobile and internet banking. I can say without a doubt Kenya is advanced here than South Korea. It’s a struggle to make payments with mobile or internet banking. The amount of verifications and authentication needed just discourages you sometimes with things like digital certificates, ID verification, sms verification and email verification that all need to be done combined. Sometimes even credit card simply refuses to transact and you are asked to consult your work. It’s really laborious unnecessary that you even just look for ways to avoid it. Living here makes you appreciate how internet and mobile banking in Kenya is very efficient.

Those are what I have seen so far. Will continue to update others as I stay

7 Likes

Hii yote ni upuzi umeandika. You cannot judge a country in a few days, especially when you come from a totally different background. Gayman kwani uliolewa na Korean homosexual?

1 Like

Cc @ndindu

He has worked there for 1yr so he knows what he is talking about.

2 Likes

Nikuulize, vile currency yao iko in huge denominations, how do you manage?

Most of their items are priced. So like bread which goes for 70 kshs goes here for 1000 WON. That’s how it takes care of huge denominations issue. 50K here is equivalent to 5k kshs

2 Likes

So bread is KES 100 equivalent, not bad considering they have almost 10times Kenya gdp per capita

2 Likes

Not bad. It’s a nice country niliona. Nikipata American citizenship nitakuja kufunza English for a year or two to fully enjoy it. Also nikuulize, how’s the dating scene especially for Black males? Is it easy to get laid or do you rely on night nurses to quench your carnal thirst?

1 Like

I don’t think naeza survive Korea. It’s either Europe/Australia/ N. America ama nikae tu kwetu Africa. Kenya, Rwanda, Botswana and Namibia would be my preference.

2 Likes

Hiyo selection yako ya African countries imefanana na yangu buana

2 Likes

how do you rub thing in plastic??
or you mean wrap you ferking dolt.
@mlipuayote

2 Likes

How are the outskirts?.. The remote areas?..

South Korea is the catfish capital of the world, wanawake kuko ni plaster na accessories tupu.

1 Like

Mobile and internet banking is slow because they’re in a state of war sith north korea. They need to check snd double check infiltration from the rocketman

1 Like

Kumbe Kenya is paradise. Uhuru alifanya kazi buana.

2 Likes

Hehe.
Na eti anaenda kufunza Engrich hukoz.

Cracking Up Lol GIF

2 Likes

Kumbe you are bright :joy:. I am impressed. So yeah North and South are in technically still in war because they only signed an Armistice Agreement and not a peace agreement. Its what its called a frozen conflict. I hope they reunite one day