What Jowie would be doing on a Friday night

Freedom is the most priceless thing…Sasa Jowie hii maisha asahau…

1 Like

@TrumanCapote atakua anaenda conjugal visits kamiti na buibui…angalia comments za wanawake,very fickle, stupid beings

7 Likes

If he dated a normal girl instead of a public bitch today he would be happy and free

3 Likes

A moment of temporary insanity? The way he sliced that girl, wacha Akae uko miaka tano. He will be freed though on some shody appeal.

3 Likes

Enyewe it takes a special kind of devil kuchinja mtu. This one is a danger to society. Wacha akufie jela. The death penalty makes a lot of sense for some people. Angenyongwa tu hiyo story tusahau.

7 Likes

He will soon be out since he is a USA mercenary. They will get him out just like the MBWA British army guy who killed a maraya in Nanyuki but got out free

I’m sure inmates are eagerly waiting to deflower Jowie in prison

2 Likes

I’ve never liked Maribe or understood why men with means orbit around her, but seeing her in that firirida gives me a solid borner. I think I need to look at her from another perspective, other than the public eye.

He borrowed clothes and a gun from a friend and posted pics online to show he’s a mercenary. Jamaa was a cook in Dubai.

2 Likes

Granted, they provided all the needed evidence that he killed her.The question floating in the air is simply this, WHY?

2 Likes

Sometimes the manner of death gives a insight of motive. They knew each other. Then he bound her legs and hands before slicing her throat. And he forged his ID so that he couldn’t be tracked. Which means he premeditated the murder. Typically slicing someone points to an emotional murder, you want them to suffer. And there were people in the house just before his arrival. And the money she had , thousands of dollars in hard currency, was it ever found? According to a witness, they had an argument.

I think she had been giving him money. Then she decided no more.

1 Like

just like your are a mboch in minnesota bwana mbilikimo wafula

Screenshot_20230328-182937

4 Likes

What was the relationship between them, were they lovers? All you say is they knew each other–sure, but was it business or pleasure? Why would she be giving him money? And why would he kill her for not giving him money–is he a robber, or was he somehow entitled to that money, or was it someone else’s money he was sent to collect?
For a professional killer (if he is), the guy seems to have acted sloppily in covering his tracks, esp. with the clothes, the shooting, and then going to his woman for help. It reeks of a job pointing to some shadowy untouchables, and he had no choice but to take the rap quietly, coz he knows if he squeaks, even prison wouldn’t protect him.
No wonder he wept.
Perhaps one day he will tell the world why he killed her. That question remains unanswered.

1 Like

A lot of unknowns in this case too. The lady was also a shadowy character. But according to what one guy said Jowie told him, he killed her after an argument.

1 Like

He had a gun to subdue and intimidate her. Maybe as he was tying/binding her she never imagined it would get here.

That’s the gist of the matter: what they argued about. If that is known, the puzzle is solved.