What is wrong with women?

Mtu akikusaidia rudisha mkono but weka limit isikue mazoea

Bado sijaandika article but inakam. But it’s based on personal experience; more than 4 times inaanza ku-feel like a relationship and often times that’s not what i’m looking for. Ama weka yeye standby, eat once then you disappear for 2 months, rudi tena apologize for disappearing then kamua tena…repeat this cycle on and on.

What I’m my thread told you I have one gal? I have at least 7 and all are above your age

At least 7? If that is the case keep it up! Hongera…alafu post picha ya mmoja so that we see what you’re working with, unajua kuna elders wanasema i have 14 girls na wote sijui wanakaa aje.

The best way to have sex as a woman is to keep it transactional.
This one knows her stuff well.Cough up or fuck off.

Guys remember that the goal is to be called stingy, not broke. Either way we are fucking these gals

Nice one, leo umenifunza kitu.

ujin

Hehe, Ile headache unatafuta kaka…

Ni leo tu:D:D

Siku izi naonanga unapiga jicho izi sides

Si aingie tu Tagged ascroll adi apate desirable qualities and make it evey clear its a transactional relationship from the word go.

19-23 hao ni small children bado hawajajua kupangusa kunyi visuri

@Mworia Wameru uyu mboyz anataka kugurumisha na mbica ya kunguru wako.

We mzee.

Hakuna kuma ya bure.

Hii tabia madame wengi wako nayo sai and my hypothesis is that the cause is mostly due to the poor state of the economy. I learnt to ignore and grey tick calls and messages from certain women around mid month or between 1st and 5th when their rent is due or between 27th and 31st when they know you have been paid. They start engaging around this time as if they are checking on you but their goal is to ask for money once you give them a little attention. You have to know the game to play the game.

They have done their maths and they have a list of 20 to 30 men who they ask for money on a strict timetable like schedule. She probably has a minimum of 10 guys kulaing her and she asks for money from each as per a strict timetable. She is basically just a lanye who will use sex to ask for money or being up problems. At the end of the month 10 men will have sent her a total or 20-30k in the name of nails, salon, p2, her mum is sick, she is sick or other excuses.

Treat her like a lanye coz she has clearly shown you she is a lanye. After you kula her give her 2k and cut off communication until the next time she is ready to be kulwad. Avoid taking her on dates, drinks or spending time with her. Just pay her for service delivered.

leta namba yake nimtumie.

Well said

Example Jacky Nyawish | Facebook

Na umwambie ni from me. Usisahau ya kutoa