What is this guy doing with all this evidence?

Mueller now has confessions from Manafort, Cohen, the two ho’s, FBI supremos McCabe, Rybicki & Comey and AG Jeff Sessions amongst a host of other “fired miscreants”. What is he waiting for?

[SIZE=6]Manafort will cooperate with Mueller as part of guilty plea, prosecutor says [/SIZE]

By Spencer S. Hsu, Devlin Barrett
September 14, 2018 at 12:53 PM

President Trump’s former campaign chairman Paul Manafort pleaded guilty Friday to two criminal charges under terms of a plea deal that includes his cooperation as a potential witness for special counsel Robert S. Mueller III.

The decision by Manafort to provide evidence in hopes of leniency on sentencing is a stunning development in the long-running probe into whether any Trump associates may have conspired with Russia to influence the 2016 election.

“I plead guilty,” Manafort told U.S. District Court judge Amy Berman Jackson, who accepted his plea. Kevin Downing, an attorney for Manafort, gave a brief statement outside the courthouse after the plea hearing. “He wanted to make sure his family remained safe and live a good life,” Downing said of Manafort.

“He has accepted responsibility.” When asked if the deal with Mueller’s team is a full cooperation agreement, Downing replied “it is.” He did not respond to questions about whether Manafort has been interviewed by Mueller’s team or if Manafort’s defense team remains in a joint defense agreement with Trump’s attorneys.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/manafort-plans-to-plead-guilty-to-second-set-of-charges/2018/09/14/a1541068-b5c9-11e8-a7b5-adaaa5b2a57f_story.html

[ATTACH=full]193269[/ATTACH]

Just when I thought it concerns me:cool::cool:

Trump castigated Cohen as a squealer and heaped words of praise on Mannafort for not being a sellout.
What says he now?

Yesterday, Guilliani’s initial statement was kind of celebratory (Manafort will tell the truth) but it was quickly revised to remove that line.

Soon, Drumpf will go all out on Tweeter. Manafort will be cast as a traitor to the witch-hunters.