What is the point of life?

It all seems so meaningless to me. Why exercise in the gym when you’ll die eventually and be eaten by worms? Why engage in all sorts of vain and fleeting pursuits like beauty, money, fame, sex, knowledge and other pleasures? Why work hard in an office yet you’ll die soon or later and be quickly replaced?

[ATTACH=full]171903[/ATTACH]

toa sex in that list. some of us leave for sex

When you die, you shall reincarnate into a @Kigui, die, reincarnate into a fish, die again, and reincarnate back into a human…and that cycle will continue infinitely…happy? Haya toka kwa blanketi ukachape waks…MBA…ama wacha tu…

And go where?

and to who?

Yote ni vanity

Dont bring us your low life attitude…

Wallow alone with your demons…

we on the other side have so much to live for. Doing good for example

Why do people in this forum always get personal instead of having a sober debate. It’s like there’s always a need amongst members to come up with a response on a whim.

But anyway, on your point of doing good. If it adds some meaning to your life then do it.

Nihilism is not good.

LIFE is to living and that describe the part between BIRTH and DEATH… Are you living your life son? Don’t give up, take a deep breath and be positive…

Iknew life is just useless in this fucking world when my younger bro who was in third year was killed in cold blood hrs after talking to him , it really hurt up to date we as afamily are always wondering what the fuck is good about this fucking world , sometimes I just think it is better to be dead than be alive .

I’ve lost a sibling too in similar circumstances. And that is the pattern of history. Most things in life are purely random events, some favourable and some not.

Life doesn’t lack a purpose, only that you haven’t looked for it. I’m neither religious nor an atheist. However, I can tell you this life isn’t a futile attempt of the universe to create immense suffering. Take things into your hands, even those thought to be reserved for God/Gods. Create yourself or you will have to be born a million more times and go through the same odeals.

have you given up on life? work on your attitude

The meaning of life falls under him who made it. We are here to serve God, and live in truth and righteousness. Our redemption draws near, this fallen world is passing away.

Ecclesiastes 12:13-14 The end of the matter; all has been heard. Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty of man. For God will bring every deed into judgment, with every secret thing, whether good or evil.

Matthew 28:19-20 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in my name and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

John 6:35 Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst.

John 8:12 Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”

Romans 6:3-4 Do you not know that all of us who have been baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death? We were buried therefore with him by baptism into death, in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, we too might walk in newness of life.

Revelation 20:11-15 Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. From his presence earth and sky fled away, and no place was found for them. And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Then another book was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were judged by what was written in the books, according to what they had done. And the sea gave up the dead who were in it, Death and Hades gave up the dead who were in them, and they were judged, each one of them, according to what they had done. Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. And if anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

Revelation 21:3-4 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

The point of life is journey to reach the top of humanity. You are always trying to get better clothes, better job, bigger salary, better health, in the first half of your life. The second half of your life is preoccupied with trying to prolong your life, better health, etc

That my friend is the meaning of life to realize that everything is temporary, once you do that you have attained what the Buddha called nirvana

You can not ask what the point of life is, when you define and make your life what it is, your own circumstances notwithstanding.

Life has no meaning, you have to create your own meaning, people do it with children, religion, work, you just have to find something worth living for.

find your own paradise. fake it till you make it. but remember to not play God. Not easy but with each new day is a chance to make it better (think lottery).