What is Happening in Nyanza People?

In a period of just one week, at least seven cases of political violence have been reported in Nyanza.

This include the defacing of JP billboards, the burning of Nyakach MPs car and barns, and the stoning (twice!) of Midiwo and Siaya politician Oduor.

And remember, just a few months ago, during the the IEBC riots, police shot down at least 30 people in the same area, resulting in 7 deaths.

Coming in the run-up to the elections, I think this is worrying. There seems to be deep tensions in the region, for whatever reason.

Can the leadership of the area be advised to hold peace meetings, and should the national government be involved? Because the way things are going, Nyanza might burn, which would be tragic. We need to ove to prevent needless tragedies.

5 Likes

siuende nyanza uwaulize ama utume inquiry na mololine

2 Likes

Not new… Same Ol’ shit just a different day

People revolution against imposed leaders.

Nyanza can as well burn to the ground it’s of no positive input to the country

1 Like

I hate it when people dismiss other human being like rubbish. Nyanza is a part of Kenya and we all need to be concerned what happens there…

There’s no proper reason for the hullabaloo in that area. The youth are lost!

You are one of the most useless people in the village. A person whose bank account doesn’t clock even a hundred grand a month. Yet you are the one talking

1 Like

Rusalka

:rolleyes:

Babuon himself is a perpetually angry person. His anger and frustration is evident to hoardes of his brainless followers.

CONCENTRATE NA JIGGERS ZA CENTRAL

So now you are gonna troll me coz I called you out? Knock yourself out you low-esteem, low IQ idiot. Kumanina!

1 Like

UMEZEEKA LAKINI NI MAFI TU NDIO UMEJAZA KWA KICHWA

Huh!

Shhh! Heshimu senior citizen. Meffi

1 Like

I support octogenarian but hii thread haikai that genuine especially considering who put it up

He (@uwesmake ) is the senior sponsor. :D:D:D

2 Likes

PURR waambie waskie

1 Like

Ombitho is to blame especially in Homabay everyone smokes like a Rastafarian