What if ....

Humans had fur like orangutans,
Will we be taking showers. Or we’ll be using cattle dips.

Hii ni ile mogoka digital… Ufala ni ati kanakushikia kejani… Lakini inakaa kanakushika tu fiti

What inspires this question? Are you noticing strange developments on the skin, like unusual toughening, a pungent goaty smell, and sudden growth of long coarse hair? If so, don’t worry, it’s called metamorphosis, and it means you are getting stronger and resistant to simple human pests, such as ringworms and hair lice. You now have to worry about ticks, foot and mouth disease, and east coast fever.

Nimeskia kuna micro organisms living in every part of our body banae

Kama zipo ni sawa tu. They don’t bother me as long as I’m not getting sick. But I’d rather be a man any day. Can you imagine what it must be like to live as a he goat, for example? Of course you have the advantage of dispensing with clothes, roaming free and eating wild leaves in the field and hedges, and sneaking into gardens to steal peas and beans, plus mating freely on season, without fear of kukuliwa fare:D
But you’ll never live to a ripe old age and die of natural causes. Most likely your fun will be unexpectedly cut short by a butcher’s knife on the eve of the wedding of one of @Finest wine 's girlfriends. The lady has an eye for things resembling eggballs in the buffet pans, so you can guess what part of your precious self will be on the bride’s plate.

Jeso:D

Hiyo jaba digital ni matata. Vijana nawaona wakipiga hekaya za abunwasi kibao kama hizi nacheka sana nikisikia.