What if Ruto supports the BBI referendum?

Who will be the looser here and how will this affect the 2022 equation at all?

How about you?

Whether he support it or not it will pass,
2022 he is assured of something even if he looses, so all politicians will be United in this one as they can’t support punguza mzigo as it is meant to scrap their feeding trough

The looser will be me and you because we do as our kingpin say

Niaje @jaymoh

We will cross that bridge when we get there.

Confusing your opponents is a good strategy. It keeps them busy, preoccupied and stationary as they don’t know whether to move forward or backwards. Meanwhile you know you are busy somewhere. Once again people are busy looking at the misdirection. Its so easy. Another surprise is coming. I’m glad some people never learn.

Having patriotism for your country is more important than worrying how your schizophrenic “leaders” will act in the distant future.

Love your country first.

sasa unaona umukua mjanja sana?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I can see you love your country very much when you are working,living and paying taxes there in silicon valley.It’s okay,It’s alright.

Chill man! we are just analyzing politics and how it is likely to go in this country. It is not an issue of whoever you support and how that affects the country

Chill man! we are just analyzing politics and how it is likely to go in this country. It is not an issue of whoever you support and how that affects the country

What if you go more than 30 minutes without posting Ruto crap ?

Show me another post I have posted about Ruto in the last 3 days even…Chill man! we are just analyzing politics and how it is likely to go in this country. It is not an issue of whoever you support and how that affects the country

Sema fickle beta male.

‘I’m glad some people never learn.’ Seriously? Learn this you champion of disorder and malice. The God that churchy Ruto pretends to praise, serve, and worship shall have none of that… “For God is not a God of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints." 1Cor 14.33 Enjoy the handshake. “Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God” Mt 5.9 Happy are those who build bridges.

We dont care about that thief

Every thing will depend on the two parliament…as of now you can see ujinga walio nao wa revenue allocations