What I learnt from The Blues vs The Reds

I know the likes of @Mrs Shosho won’t admit it. Chelsea is good, Hazard is better. Meanwhile, Liverpool have stepped up at the back and stepped down at the front. Many will claim that Sturridge was the man of the match, but for me it was Allison. He is the one who kept the game open up to the final whistle.

We winning the league Arsenal.

I cannot accept Chelsea going down. It is still early in the season so wacha I cheer them on. Hata wakianguka, tunanguka. That is commitment to the team you support.

Relegation does not even scare us. GO BLUES!

Shida ya Liverpool ni ati Mo Salah hajarudi form. Once he regains his form baassss. Meanwhile sisi watu wa Man U siku hizi tunaangalia MLS na mauchungu. Ibra has 20 goals already. Rooney has sparked life into a DC United team that was bottom of the log before he joined…

The REDS are a team to watch this season.

Arsenal tutapitia katikati. Watch the pace, will you keep up?

Liverpool hukuwa fiti sana …acha tungoje kama hii season watakaa ngumu cus really nimependa io style yao ya game.

may be a positiom four at best

shida yenu saa hii ni Hazard aumie

yesterday he played so well but he was being marked sana. pace ndio bado haijarudi

hawachoki

Low centre of gravity players kama hazard and Messi rarely get injured. Maradona before them was also indestructible.

Tunaomba sana.

Why do I want to laugh…:smiley: