what happens to crows in their 50s

They have resorted to paying for the abduction of toddlers age 3-7 so that they can fulfil their maternal needs[ATTACH=full]305720[/ATTACH]

Omwami,kwani account iko hijacked. Si ni wewe ndio wa bora coomer ? Saa hii unalia coomer bora …usiangushe chama

:D:D:D:D:D…Compost Ako wapi!!!

They pay to have kids( stolen).Hiyo mchezo ilikua rampant sana during the 90s hapa Umoja Nairobi…Some turn to alcoholism, desperation and paying to be fucked by young guys, 25 yr olds, bure kabisa.

Coz hawawezi zaa p2 zimemaliza ovary

Leo unaongea sheng’ mzito kwani ulihama Europe??? :rolleyes:

Cc @ChifuMbitika hii ni sheng’ ya mtu ana globetrote dunia mzima ama hii nugu iko hapa Kawangware massive pretending to be well travelled?

Makiadi makende… :D:D:D

What a name.

Women fail to understand one thing - u can’t live your life like a man. A man can remain childless in his 20s and 30s enjoying the apex of his youth then procreate comfortably at 45 with a 23-year-old nubile girl. He will be barely 70 when his 1st born son/daughter will be hitting 25. Infact, this is often the script for the most shrewd of men.

On the other hand, if a woman fails to land a quality mate by 35 because she is busy living it up, she is usually pretty much a spent catridge by then. Ni kama akina @TrumanCapote who can only adopt semi-retarded kids and bash the marriages that they missed or were kicked out of.

Our ancestors understood this perfectly and that is why they often placed a very high premium on youth and virginity as a marriage requisite. Nowadays feminism and ‘modernity’ has liberated women from these jaws only to deliver them onto the hands of the partying, clubbing and reckless sex lifestyle. Again, shrewd men are still benefiting from this.

I know it is not fair but thats just how mother nature works - whether u like it or not.

I had just taken a break and was having a good laugh. Someone has made me laugh till I’ve cried. Then I came here and found a man who is thinking about me… in the middle of the night. So you are a man, you are lucky, you can live life however you choose to. I am just wondering now that you are drowning in choices, why are you choosing to insult women, kwanza spent cartridges IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT.

With the way you are spoilt for choice, you are sure making some poor choices right now. If you don’t have anything or anyone to do, get some sleep huh? What does it look like when you are up in the middle of the night, spewing bile to the spent cartridges? Me I can’t be up IN THE MIDDLE OF THE Night insulting people I don’t know from a hole in the ground.

You sound bitter, who hurt you? You can tell mama. LOL. Let me let you in on a kasmall secret son. Happy people don’t stay up at night typing insults to strangers on the internet. Admit it to yourself. You are not a happy boy. You are bitter about something. Come on you can tell me. Who broke your little heart that made you hate women so much that you can’t fall asleep before you insult one. Anyway, whatever happened to you, I want you to know this, from the bottom of my heart, the devil may care but not me. If you feel like you need to offload some more go ahead, wouldn’t want you committing suicide bcz you couldn’t find strangers on the internet to offload your troubled existence to.

Oh! And you really broke my ass, with those words of wisdom. Just wish you wouldn’t do it in the middle of the night because it makes you look so damn pathetic. On that high note I wish you good morning and goodbye.

Hehehe women like to hide behind this phrase wakiambiwa ukweli. Hio ndio ukweli, u can just take it or leave it. It wont change.

Okay.

@ChifuMbitika kwani this guy is your new boyfriend?? Chief Mbuta you’d rather be seen with a naked @uwesmake than this muguruki

Case closed

I will take care in that case

Hehehe. Can’t tell exactly

They sit under a thorny tree and watch young crows being chased by Alpha Daddy’s

Naogopa kureply lest you insult me with my parents’ genitals as reference. Anyway,nilizaliwa eastlands so,yeah

Wewe mjaluo wacha kisirani. Meza dawa machura ziwache kuruka kwa kichwa.

Okay

Are you ga.y?

Homo_patco umejaribu kila mwanaume kenyatalk :D:Duko mawindoni