What Does The GOOd Christianity Say / Teach About Slavery

slavery was still a nightmare for the indentured servants …the point is that being a slave was ‘human trafficking and kidnapping’ , whether indentured or chattle slavery , it was wrong…if iko kwa bible , then whoever put that stuff in the bible shouldnt be allowed into your magical imaginary heaven

[SIZE=5]The word was sullied by jealous activists like this here from the Northern States of the U.S :

Radical Republicans - Wikipedia [/SIZE]

[SIZE=5] https://www.quora.com/Was-economic-jealousy-over-the-South-having-cotton-tobacco-and-hemp-crops-what-made-the-North-invade-the-South-during-the-Civil-War-rather-than-slavery [/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]

The Northerners felt jealous of the Southern ECONOMIC SUCCESS and POLITICAL POWER.

I told @Ndindu and @LuandaMagere that there was nothing called slavery in the U.S or West Indies, these were just political games and maneuverings to destroy the SOUTH and I still stand by that theory.
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=6]Why do I say this? Do I have any proof to support this claim???[/SIZE]
[SIZE=5]
YES I do!! The proof is very simple. So called freed slaves were told by UNION GENERAL SHERMAN that after the war, the freed slaves will each receive 40 acres and a mule :[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5] Forty acres and a mule - Wikipedia [/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Basically they would become land owners like massa![/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Immediately the war ended the Northerners cancelled that deal! The freed slaves were left on their own to die in poverty to this VERY day. Go through my past threads to see how Southern blacks and Southern whites live to this very day :[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5] Extreme poverty in the U.S Southern States. What is racism? - News & Politics - Kenya Talk [/SIZE]

[SIZE=5] The Poor Southern Whites and Blacks. - News & Politics - Kenya Talk [/SIZE]

[SIZE=6]What other PROOF do I have?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Since 1865 the North or today they are called DEMOCRATS they have totally REFUSED TO PAY SLAVE REPARATIONS![/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]They say that it will make blacks lazy, just a fake excuse. @Simiyu22[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5] Yet every other community that has been wronged in the U.S has received reparations including red Indians and the Japanese. Black scholars begged Obama to do it but he totally refused yet he gave Jewish investment banks over $20 trillion to recover from the 2008 financial collapse.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]When Trump proposed a $500 billion reprations program to black neighborhoods the Democrats totally shat on that proposal. What does that tell you???[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]What should all these tell you???[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]It was all a plan hatched in the 1860s to continuously perpetuate a lie that slavery and racism exists. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]It the 1850s the lie was simply created to destroy the Southern economy![/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Why was it done???[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]The Southerners controlled the economy up until the 1860s yet most of the money was kept by the Northern federal govt. The Southerners desired independence or secession. They felt that they were rich enough to support themselves.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]How was it all done???[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]It was very simple. You create a new word : SLAVERY and demonize the crap out of it.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]It’s just like today. The Democrat radicals have created the words CONSPIRACY THEORIST and WHITE SUPREMACIST and NAZI to reffer to anyone who opposes them.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]In the early 1800s the same activists and PROGRESSIVES :[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5] Radical Republicans - Wikipedia [/SIZE]

… [SIZE=5]created the words SLAVERY to refer to the bondage of black man by white man. It was a lie because everyone black , white, native American OWNED SLAVES.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Even these progressives owned slaves. Take an example of the AOC of that era ,JOHN FREMONT :[/SIZE]

John C. Frémont - Wikipedia

[SIZE=5]Fremont was a RADICAL REPUBLICAN and used to pretend that he was pro-abolition of slavery, yet 10 years after abolition of slavery he was very busy killing Native Americans in California to clear the land![/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]These thugs simply declared that only black people were slaves, which was a complete lie because they wanted to destroy Southern Plantations and force the owners to be part of America![/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]These radical activists declared that there was something called SLAVE POWER that needed to be destroyed for America to survive :[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5] Slave Power - Wikipedia [/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Umeskia @LuandaMagere ?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Then these thugs hired a few educated blacks lead by Fredrick Douglass to be the front men parroting these lie.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]And just like that there was a CIVIL WAR to end something called SLAVERY which was a complete fabrication. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]It was the 1850s version of BUILD BACK BETTER.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]RESET REBUILD.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]The rebuilding was called THE RECONSTRUCTION ERA :[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5] Reconstruction era - Wikipedia [/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]These fuckers have repeated the same lie TODAY. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]They are lying that there is racism and that the police are killing innocent blacks… in reality the NORTH has defeated the SOUTH for the hundredth time using a lie![/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Trump was simply reviving the factories in the South… I don’t think you understand what I’m saying because ile ukora inaendelea U.S ni ya hali ya juu.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]There is nothing like CIVIL RIGHTS , it’s all bullshit played on black Americans.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Today there is still bondage even in Kenya but it is not called slavery. Slavery is a word reserved for whites owning blacks, everything else is okay. A muslim can own an African thats fine. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Black Anerican pimps own and control women but that’s okay, hio sio slavery.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Slavery is only used to describe black workers owned by whites in the early 1800s.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Yet blacks owned white and even Indian slaves/workers.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]In the West Indies e.g Jamaica, Haiti the very worst slave owners were Africans especially half caste children of massa. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Most white massas even in the U.S were often poisoned and then the half caste babies take over the farm… story for another day.[/SIZE]

i see your point . I see why the north would do that but this is a bit too farfetched…

you had to drag Frederick Douglas into this…

Of course yes. If you want to give credibility to the SLAVE POWER conspiracy theory that the Southerners intend to take over the rest of American land and make every black person a slave you definitely need a black man to do it :

[SIZE=5]“The term SLAVE POWER was popularized by antislavery writers such as Frederick Douglass, John Gorham Palfrey, Josiah Quincy III, Horace Bushnell, James Shepherd Pike, and Horace Greeley. Politicians who emphasized the theme included John Quincy Adams, Henry Wilson and William Pitt Fessenden. Abraham Lincoln used the concept after 1854 but not the term.”[/SIZE]

Slave Power - Wikipedia

You need someone who will raise the [SIZE=7]emotions[/SIZE] in the North so they can go fight and DESTROY the South. Abe Lincoln was a filthy conman. Na yeye alipewa ya kichwa, fcuk him.

But the Northerners worship him as a hero. Meanwhile to this day NO REPARATIONS FOR BLACKS!!

In essence Fredrick Douglass was needed because he was a good orator and he could CONVINCE the illiterate blacks in the South wakubali that they are in fact slaves in need of saving while they are NOT!!

He was also needed in convincing them that they need [SIZE=5]to turn against their massas[/SIZE]. Many black workers had no idea what the heck was going on. They were innocent pawns in the hands of politicians. Their massas similarly had no idea that they were a target.

Finally after the war when the black workers were finally told by massa that they were free they thought massa was just looking for an excuse to fire them and kick them off his land.

A few videos elaborating this Slave Power theory although they have been produced by leftist college grads :

Warh! I see you know your history well . You laid your evidence on the table about slavery in the states & I can’t argue with that coz I personally have never pitched, meticulously, into the political & social points & agendas you have just discussed. However, I think we have digress a bit. My query was on the actual meaning of the word “slavery” coz we deviated to some sensitive themes about the American civil war that, from what I can see, is another whole debate by itself. In your first two comments you explained what slavery means in a way I don’t believe is the true meaning of it… especially if we focus on the modern lingual meaning (coz again, you later highlighted how different societies in the past viewed & treated people who, in their own ways, were slaves). Now, from your explanation I understand that as long as one is paying/working for someone or something (government eg) they are a slave, right? If so, then how would one distinguish between a person who, for example, works at home at their own time, pay tax & can travel as they please, with one who not only is not paid & can’t travel as they want, but also is forced to work on something they absolutely don’t want to? If the former is a slave by your definition, who will the later be? That is all that led me to chip in coz by definition…even the op’s post might be totally wrong.

Why should you work to pay taxes? Why not keep all the money?

You are a slave to the leader of the land. You and the second guy are both fucked. :smiley:

And you cant travel when you please, you travel when you are FREE. When your financial obligations have been met. When time allows it.

Who takes money from your cheque first? It’s the taxman.

The second person can stab the massa and run away and be free forever but what about you? You can’t? You have bills to pay? Who do you stab? You can’t stab and kill the govt? Are you really free? Do you feel free?

No! One actually doesn’t work to pay taxes. Many people have different reasons as to why they work but generally, globally, people work to be able to live a comfortable life through the results of their work (money). Taxes are a financial responsibility. That’s all. In fact, in a near perfect system, it’s the government working for you through the taxes not the other way. This is why in a previous post I categorically mentioned a working (serious) government. If you have noticed, countries with the highest indexing in terms of happiness, that is countries that have majority of their people living a comfortable life, usually have high tax rates. Simple put, their government makes sure part of their hard earned money is well utilized in areas such smooth, fast and reliable public transportation, totally free education & an accessible healthcare policy to many if not all. Same way a guy in Kilimani will churn out 40k service fee for marginal maintenance like garbage collection in their estates. Same way a guy will be willing to pay a houshelp a considerably high wage but expect excellent work done across his/her home. And mind you, if I can dish in my idea of slavery here, this very houshelp can & should be able to walk out or even negotiate if they feel the pay is still low or the house owner’s demands are too high. This, to me & my understanding of the definition of slavery… ain’t it. Same way is the tax to the government.

And what would I have meant by “traveling if you please” if one doesn’t have the time nor money? Actually, you are just emphasizing on my point on that coz one can be free…a one month break…a year long recess… time after retirement but still not want to travel. So, they would ideally travel when (and if) they want; when they please. Of course, how would one be able to travel if they don’t have the time nor money? Aren’t the two the main variables when one is even considering & planning to travel? And there are many who have managed to earn/inherit/win etc a significant amount of money & not need to work their lives again. There are those who have managed to get money to work for them to a point they need not have to make scheduled meetings every weekday morning. These two examples, as a matter of fact, will still pay taxes and still manage to travel as they please!! Its only for them to decide if & when they want.

Now, how you speak of the taxman, one would be forgiven to think that they are a martian. Ain’t a taxman a person too under the same law in which he serve? Isn’t the government led by a leader who is taxed too? Aren’t KRA employees, including the one at the very top, taxed too? Now if it’s slavery, why would a taxman tax themselves too?