What does Reverand Natasha do?

Weka mbisha bila make-up

Banae … taking a bullet for the team.

What’s the meaning of this

Define genius. Even with an IQ of 80, you can get a PhD.

Bure kabisa.

“Kusafisha Radar” - Cover up for illegal activities one is engaged in. Ringtone for example is said to be part of a cartel that targets old rich wazungus/wahindis who reside in affluential Kenyan neighborhoods such as Karen, Runda, Muthaiga, etc. The cartel deports them illegaly and takes over their properties. I once saw a mzungu listing Ringtone’s Runda house as for sale on facebook. After people started questioning kwani Ringtone’s house was being sold the listing was taken down. I took that as evidence that indeed Ringtone is part of that thieving cartel and the Mzungu who had listed that house probably was the owner or a relative to the owner

Read Ringtone’s story below

Gospel musician Ringtone embroiled in Runda land grab drama – VIDEO – Nairobi News

Natasha na yeye I’ve heard she’s involved in the madawa business that’s why she keeps traveling to Nigeria

Jowie who was released from prison the other day we all know is a murder suspect

It means wazee wakae na wazee wenzao.

PhDs are many, watu kama Arror ni wachache

I have listened to her sermons. Wasn’t moved.
There is a preacher from Uganda called Samuel Kakande you can catch him on TV. That’s a great preacher.

Thanks for detail

Jowie is a peasant. Ata pesa ya kutoka Kamiti ilibidi watu wamfanyie mchango.

Alafu fom zake ni kukatia madem wakona pesa akiishi kwa nyumba zao.

Ungemalizia na “…kisha anawamada”

Ebu hio wrink elder…

It’s not solely Jowie’s problem really. Some of ya’ll need to take sometime and learn about female nature. Na Jowie ataendelea kuwatoa suruari tu

Natasha is one among the lion pastors. Living off misery of bonobos, feeding them gullible worshippers hope of life after death while living in opulence

Mtu alisema juzi anatembea na those tu boys behind with those walkie talkies for protection yet the masses hapo wanauziwa anointing oil for protection, irony as its best… The joke is on all of you…

Jiombeeeni na amini mungu properly not following some of these fellows…

Mwanaume akona makende mbili hafai kuenda kunyenyekea kwa mwanamke amlishe.

Hiyo ni kujikosea heshima kama mwanaume.

I respect her actually.

Talkers are really informed on current affairs.

@Mundu Mulosi Bs Ms Ma PhD and ScD aka Kende Mosi, uko qualified hapa.

Oya … unakujiwa