What do you do after your 'Girlfriend' is 'allegedly' raped?

She did not tell you because you are an immature ass. Rape allegation tena within familia ni serious. Delete this thread and go mend fences. Huyu ni kunguru mzuri.

@Alecs…i must admit this is one of the most genuine cases i have ever encountered here.
Having said that i think the only way out is for you to leave the lady…your relationship will never recover from this…and i believe her, she was drugged and raped.

Mzae ingia Aberdares when you still can. In greek kuna proverb husema kitu ya kurudi ndio huua mtu…unaweza letewa mdudu na huyo kunguru. Raped or not, ukiachana na dame usiwahi rudi hapo…ever.

I have been in this dilemma since yesterday. I agree, leaving is right, but it’s also shitty and very mean kutoka mtu akipitia issues serious hivi.

That step bro must be soo evil.
Anyway mtulize roho huku ukiendelea kula vitu… But ako na baggage kwa roho

akwende kabisa after all hakuwa bibi, huyu atakuuwa kama wale warunge wa kiambu

Kush mnono you back like never left, wapi ma hekaya

Inakaa already umeamua kurudiana na yeye. Sasa si uwache kuwaste time ya watu huku.

Take her back,since umeishii kuikamua after step bro.Endelea tu. . …

:D:D:D

Stop using this term carelessly

Ingia embotut forest elder. It doesn’t matter what story the lady tells you. Wewe ni kama hujui wanawake.

There is a thin line between Redpill philosophy and MGTOW. You’re confusing the two. I don’t affiliate with the latter.

Do what forestmonkey does, regea hio campo ubadilishe fresha kila wiki, nonsense datting for 1+ year

She may be saying the truth. I had a girlfriend who was raped by her elder step-brother when she was 14 . Actually, thats how she lost her virginity. It happens.

Her sex life will never be the same, she’s traumatized. Nunua KY jelly, hiyo kitu Ata kua ana kausha mguu sana na ata ku dry

I think you’re leaving a lot of details out. How many times did the step brother do that? Did she divulge that? Could it be that they had something and she threatened to expose it? This all depends on the individual and how you know her, but as someone pointed out, epuka watu wa shida ndogo ndogo. This is like mission creep. It gets worse for u as u sink deeper into that rabbit hole.

Wacha ufala una zeeka, wacha ukabila

Toka mbio

She has been having sex with the step brother for a minute, she has just seen the need to open up because, he has moved on nothing new on this world, we know the script, ali mwaga ndani saaanaand she enjoyed every last drop. Iza jo