What do you call this?

Hiyo ng’ombe inakula hay pekee,haitaki minerals,haitaki dairy meal…haikui gonjwa…muwache upuzi…Hizi.ndio hesabu.mnafanyisha Gatheca hadi akafilisisha serikali

How do other ruminants eg bufallo, wildebeests, rhinos etc survive on grass alone? Kwani zinapewa dairy meal huko masai mara? A cow is a ruminant and can also survive on hay alone.

Yet you expect it to give you over 25litres of milk on daily basis.Wewe ni ng’ombe ya wapi?

ngombe anataka economy of scale
ngombe moja banae ni kujifilisisha banae

hawa wanyama wanakuwanga delicate like a nonsense you guy

True, ngombe inataka economy of scale.
My costs for 2 cows, and the calf:
FIXED:
Monthly

Labour - 8,000 (he gets free food from our garden)
Other (Water, Electricity,Salt)- 2,000
Yearly
Hay - 150 per bale (during dry season only, I usually buy a pickup full)
Manure & Planting grass & Labour - 20,000 + 2,500 + 2,500
Other (Vet,etc) - 1,000+

The total cost is more than KES150,000.

I do not sell milk, the cows produce too little milk for me to sell.

What if the sun does not rise the next day?.. :mad:

Some of us will start and continue thinking of the possible problem that could occur, blinding all the positives.

[ATTACH=full]386136[/ATTACH]

Billionaire Jack Ma said that the poor are the hardest to please because it’s difficult to make them feel satisfied.
According to this billionaire, the most difficult customer to please are not the elite, but the poor!
He said:
“The worst people to serve are the Poor people.
Give them free, they think it’s a trap. Tell them it’s a small investment, they’ll say can’t earn much.
Tell them to come in big, they’ll say no money. Tell them to try new things, they’ll say no experience.
Tell them it’s a traditional business, they’ll say hard to do.
Tell them it’s a new business model, they’ll say it’s MLM.
Tell them to run a shop, they’ll say no freedom.
Tell them to run a new business, they’ll say no expertise.”
They do have somethings in common:
They love to ask google, listen to friends who are as hopeless as them, think more than a university professor, and do less than a blind man.
Just ask them, what can they do. They won’t be able to answer you.
My conclusion:
Instead of your heart beats faster, why not you just act faster a bit; instead of just thinking about it, why not do something about it.
Poor people fail because of one common behavior: Their Whole Life is About Waiting.

So 12 litres X 40 for 30 days is 14,400. You making 5k per month. Meaning 9,400 inaenda pahali…you saving 2400 in milk costs for yourself…

Honestly I dunno. I personally feel earning 5 thousand only from 100 k per month is low returns. There’s things that give better margins and cycle faster. So you get to flip the same capital repeatedly.

Lakini Omondi si hizi ni zile fake quotes za facebook na whatsapp? :D:D

When and where did Jack Ma ever say these things? And who was he addressing when he said these things?

This fake quote was probably written by a Naija somewhere in Lagos.

Mangele Omosh you have become so used to fake news and what you now need is a FACT CHECKER.

I’ll give you a REAL Jack Ma quote (with video attached in link below) :

[SIZE=5]“If you want to be successful, learn from other people’s mistakes, not their successes. No matter how smart you are, you will encounter these mistakes, and you’ll know how to deal with them.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]“Instead of learning from other people’s success, learn from their mistakes. Most of the people who fail share common reasons (to fail), whereas success can be attributed to various different kinds of reasons.”[/SIZE]

Source:Interview for World Economic Forum 2018

(And personally on any other day I wouldn’t quote someone like Jack Ma because let’s face it he made it because of political connections to CCP govt. )

:D:D:D:D

Huwezi expose elfu mia moja kwa risk kubwa ivo ndio upate elfu tano kwa mwezi. Kitambo kidogo utapart na huyo ngombe na io pesa, ubaki fukara.

Nigerians ni hodari sana na fake quotes. Hii fake quote ya 2015 from naija ilisumbua sana , it appeared everywhere:

Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing': Donald Trump Expresses His Disgust For Africans - Lailas Blog

Hii ya Mangele nashuku ilianza na some naija called Olusola Liadi :

[MEDIA=facebook]1171510912940550[/MEDIA]

[ATTACH=full]386183[/ATTACH]