What Do Aboriginals Think Of Africans?

[MEDIA=facebook]id=2011948922266164;type=video;user=1879222232127953[/MEDIA]

Indigenous Australians are the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples of Australia, descended from groups that existed in Australia and surrounding islands before British colonization. The time of arrival of the first Indigenous Australians is a matter of debate among researchers. The earliest conclusively human remains found in Australia are those of Mungo Man LM3 and Mungo Lady, which have been dated to around 50,000 years BP.[2]Recent archaeological evidence from the analysis of charcoal and artifacts revealing human use suggests a date as early as 65,000 BP.[3][4] Luminescence dating has suggested habitation in Arnhem Land as far back as 60,000 years BP.[5] Genetic research has inferred the date of habitation as early as 80,000 years BP. Other estimates have ranged up to 100,000 years[6] and 125,000 years BP.[7]

Great question, am sure there are some that like us and some that hate us just like African americans. Some of the most toxic hate you will ever get in the states as an African will be from our brothers and sisters who went there on slave ships.

These guys are probably more closely related to Asians genetically than to Africans. They only have darker skin than the average asians and dark skin has nothing to do with being African since its an adaptation to where you live in the world. As a general rule, the closer you get to the equator, the darker your skin. This is why even in Europe, Italians are generally darker skinned than say an Irishman or swedish person

majority have straight hair

They always call me bro.
To them, black isn’t colour, it’s the struggle. Great people they are.

mimi all i can say ni msomali , muhindi , mwarabu ni mafwi ya dog ilidedi in my eyes .

thats sad, explain scenario moja

I once had a close friend though she looked very white but other features were aboriginal…her grandma was aboriginal but grandpa was of German origin…great lady and always identified as black even in formal applications.

I have a comrade of mine who studies in the states and she always tells me the hell she went through and still goes through from being mocked about her accent, being called dirty, being told she should not be there because they do not like her kind, i was really puzzled. Slavery did a number on our lost brothers and sisters.

Until you meet or see an Innuit/Eskimo living in the extreme North of the Tundra/high Arctic.

Bro, its a general rule and not an absolute one. Science still doesnt know exactly what goes into creating skin pigmentation but as a general rule, the closer you are to the equator, the darker your skin color

Most Black Americans believe they originated from them

Maybe black people like living near equator, so they move towards equator. Or the environment near equator trigers a mutation for skin colour due higher radiation