What can really be done to fight against Corruption and Lawlessness in Kenya?

Ata kama ni Ruto unafanyia campaign, weka paragraphs!

Corruption will end when the top dog will be ruthless, wise and uncorrupted. Kenya wanaiba because the fool in charge is corrupt to the core. The sperm that actually impregnated his mama was corrupt as fuckk.

Mkitaka corruption iishe just vote for someone that has never implicated in corruption. In my opinion, Raila. Ata kama anakuanga msumbufu sionangi mzee kama ni jambazi.

Let’s face it, in today’s world, the best option is to move out if your country is shite. No use trying to nang’ana there. Move and come back for vacations.

We as the electorates ndo makhasia … a good example is we voted for Ann Waiguru even after the NYS scandal, John Walukhe received a heroes welcome when he was released after being charged for corruption, na bado jinga zingine want to make the same mistake na arap Machozi. Hatuwes saidika unless another Noah episode happens tukuwe wiped out off the surface of the earth.

Fight against corruption starts with not voting for corrupted people.

Hahahaha! Eeeh! Hata ungesema Dida! ama mtu alijulikana 2013!

Nyonga watu kwa umati

There willbe no end to the massive corruption in our country soon

Kibaki was very corrupt but he did not steal like Uhuru. Uhuru and Ruto have stolen more than all the other presidents combined and they have ruled for less than 10 years. We have a lot of work to do to fight corruption but we cannot say that they are all the same when it comes to corruption and performance. Uhuru and Ruto are the worst that we have ever produced

All these are remedied by the constitution. The only problem is Kenyans dont value the rule of law. They always defend people who break the law

Do yourself a favor, go on craigs list or the dark web and offer yourself up for slavery, I’m sure you’ll be delirious with joy!

I think a lot of the things on here can be translated so to say to a lot of countries around the world, the united states included. Every single one of those countries struggles with corruption on their own level and it’s so sad to see the discrepancy between states of the world. Corruption affected me directly and cause the bankruptcy of my company, which was an extremely hard hit, especially with all of the craziness related to the pandemic that’s going on now. The san diego bankruptcy lawyer that I went with was the only thing that saved me from complete poverty and insane taxes, honestly. Such a messed up world.