WHAT CAN BE SAID ABOUT THE 2003-2008 LEGACY

Have you told me about the rivets na kuamka usiku kuangalia kama gari imeenda?

those rivets hata hufanyiwa mombasa kabla gari ianze kuja nairobi. i can only imagine the horror ya kuamka usiku na kupress alarm ya alion only for you not to get a response back from the parking lot.

My cousin has this model KBV. He says it’s a great car, never gave him issues apart from when it broke timing belt ikaua engine alafu ikachemka juu ya gasket siku ingine. Subenje buy zile ziko na timing chain, achana na hizi garage queens

Following closely.

If you are smart… before 100k kilometers yo need to change the timing belt. You are good to go for another 100K kilometers. Do your service diligently

[SIZE=5]A severely obese man like @kush yule mnono , is capable of producing vast amounts of energy just by rubbing his huge butt cheeks together.

Meanwhile big booty cheeks njaruo @Sambamba can power the whole of Valley Arcade Village just by clapping his soft booty cheeks continously like a machine gun : pa pa pa pa…

Go @Sambamba go!![/SIZE]

[ATTACH=full]367882[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]367883[/ATTACH]

Hii inaingiliana wapi na subject at hand?

Mujamaa sioni ubaya ya Subaru, I’ve had a legacy for the last 2 years and other than the routine service (oil change and stuff), sijaona noma ingine nayo. Still driving smooth na kathalika …

@Lexix I don’t know much about the 2008 legacy, but if its mechanically sound then go for it. Kama unaeza pata historia ya the particular one you settle for kwa kifupi the better.

There lies the challenge, kupata a honest history ya gari. One time I was looking for a car (Noah/fielder locally used) unapata bonobo inakuambia inafanya service ya 10000 km. Ukiangalia service tags ni 5000… Wengine ni brokers kutoka Karen hadi Malaa. I even encountered our repaired/refurbished write-off kwa mtandao inaitwa accident free. I gave up and bought from my mechanic’s referral.

It is very difficult to verify mileage on 3rd-4th hand cars. Afadhali you set aside 100k to do those major repairs ukinunua.

I was thinking maybe your huge buttocks could be harnessed and used to power the next Subaru Legacy. Maybe you can partner with the njaruo engineer @Teddy_time and build dyson spheres using your enlarged matina.

Do not waste a minute Kuria, this is your moment to shine. Maybe that’s why you have big buttocks. Both you and @Sambamba Waciuri Kui.

Najua kupata geniuine history ya mamoti Kenya ni hard, maybe referals from a trusted contact

Hizi ndo ideas MAGAdiots huwa wanakupea