Well defined muscles/vascularity and below 12 percent body fat

Hii yako ni porojo. I know several Indians who don’t eat meat but they suffer from chronic lifestyle diseases because they are couch potatoes, chain smokers and/or alcoholics. A shitty diet and lifestyle is a shitty diet and lifestyle whether you consume plant or animal based protein. The trick is moderation, sensible eating and regular exercise. Btw there is such a thing as good cholesterol and it is found in large quantities in red meat.

Of course lifestlye is all round, I didn’t say animal protein is solely the cause of everything. About cholestrol, we need zero dietary cholestrol. Our body synthesizes all it needs.

Risk in Red Meat? | National Institutes of Health (NIH)

Do your own research. The above paints a picture and numbers speak volumes.

Juice up… test, tren or deca. Lakini if your balls stop working hapana lilia sisi hapa.

These fad diets like carnivore, keto etc work… but in the short term. In ten or so years check your cholesterols, fat …that is if you do get complications by then. Avoid them if you can. Fruits have never killed anyone. The sugar it has comes with fibre that’s why after eating your glycaemic index will still be low. Anyway do your research and don’t fall for the misinformation.

why can’t you answer my question. Which obituary section have you ever seen dedicated kwa jamaa ati “he will be remembered for his huge muscles, which he liked to flex while doused in baby oil?” “Alikuwa anakula gym daily” Ni wapi oliskia hivo. I only read: he was an acomplished business man, he had this many degrees, he had this many children, he had this many businsses etc etc. Sijawahi skia juu ya misuli tikinya

@Saadhariri Ndo hii jibu unatafuta.

For the longest time, I never understood how some people with perennially shitty diets, poor unstructured training programs were gaining lean mass kama pro athletes.

We uko hapo na meal plans, sleep regime hadi na tu supplements unasonga mwendo wa kinyonga.

One day some guy tulikua tuantrain na yeye akaniibia siri. Fuack. The number of people on roids hata kwa hizi local gyms za mtaa is astronomical. Ni tu most cannot maximize its benefits due to poor training and lifestyle. So utaona tu ni mse anakaa ni ka ako na body fiti but not all that. Very achievable naturally.

That was back in campus. Though focus ilitoka huko. Sai attention iko kwa kufukuza umaskini…