Weird love for a lanye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oe9XzSQrEQ

What feeling is this yaani,no she’s tight either…she’s a bad girl and yes I should refrain from her but what’s this feeling… It’s not about sex that I feel I want just feel love for her, to be with her…

As the Village Pastor I can get the fucking demon out of you. Just do as I say, remove you pants, wear a condom, shit on your hands and smear it on your face then go around your ploti as you call it as you say her name. Make 21 rounds and you’ll be good. Ile mbegu ungepanda nunua nayo lollipop mbili, ingiza kwa matako, Rudisha wrapping paper na upelekee hao watoto. Na hiyo pepo imeisha hivo. Repent malaya hii, repent malaya hii!!!

And apparently this lady ako na ball yangu… It’s true it’s so visible… But chances of it being mine ni 1%

A single mum of two. Nimefika hapo nikakwama.

Hakuna chances apo, and if it’s yours? What’s next?

Ni Wa club gani?
Weka picha.
Tuambie jina.

Man kuna zile genuine. And genuine one huwa hawajitangazi. But it workss. I once had to consult them when my village mates took the image of my brother. And the person was able to return the image to my brother. In this case image is somebodys star

Hii we shall revisit

As the ultimate demonstration of the undying love you have, you should marry her and take her children in, then support her in her work as a lanye.
Hell, you could be the bouncer as she “entertains” clients.

Yo am only asking what feeling this is? How to overcome it? Nyinyi Wanakjiji na kiherehere walai

:D:D:D:D shait

You are attached to that woman…But with time itaisha.

Hope so, coz namfeel tu na si about sex

But again it’s not love, you are addicted to her. I’ve been there before. The good thing itaisha and you will forget her totally and completely. You must be falling within the 25-28 age bracket?

That’s right… Kumbe Kuna love na addiction

Kijana tafuta Nganga, Kanyari, Manyuru…na Apostle flani mkao. What she has done is spiritual. Lanye ukiepuka STI, huezi epuka mchele ama hizo mapepo wao hutoa TZ za kushika wanaume…(but some people dont believe they exist, until they cant get enough of lanyes ndio waanze kujiuliza maswali:D:D:D)

Addiction in that you just feel helpless and in need of her…Yet deep down you know she is not what you wish for or would want to spend the rest of your life with. And thats why you feel you need help…You feel trapped. Avoid her na ukiweza hamia mbali

Atmin:D:D:D this is the lamest attempt I have ever seen at attracting traffic.

Hehe so he is spiritually bound to this single mother of two…

huyo apostle mkao…Anaitwa Musili huwa hapo karibu bus station…:D:D