weight loss

Which one is the best way to use when losing weight??

Work outs or dieting??

Both

1 Like

80% diet

1 Like

Exercise plus natural herbs.

threshold is far much easier

You can’t outwork a bad diet. You want to lose weight? Do exactly as I tell you.

• Stop eating junk food. Replace with proteins and vitamins ie fruits and vegetables.
  • Avoid bread, cakes, soft drinks etc (only take those with zero sugars). Carbohydrates are your enemy.
    Don’t do anything else. Try those for 2 months and thank me then.

Kunywa konyagi daily, unakonda hadi watu wanafikiri ni ukedi.

Diet - Wakionyesha images of drought stricken areas , have you ever seen a fat person suffering from hunger? NO … Have you ever seen a gym around them ? NO … Do they go and work out ? NO
Dawa ya weight loss has always been eating less and less until you reach your desired weight . Cut the amount of food you eat until you can cut a whole meal like skipping lunch and replacing it with fruits that trick your brain into thinking you are full e.g bananas , mango .
Hii story ya sijui enda gym or kula hii dawa for weight loss are just business tricks to make money off people .

There are benefits of going to the gym except losing weight. You can be thin but unhealthy because you don’t exercise.

80% diet, 20% workout. Strong mentality is required. Kukaa ka unaskia kudish bila kudish si jokes. While preping for a photoshoot I had to skip cabs for lunch and supper. Imagine Uji Ikiwa source yako ya power…

Thanks @M2Random

[ATTACH=full]150085[/ATTACH] @Kimakia @Stinger and others. You can watch this series called Fit->Fat->Fit.
Download link: https://www.couchtuner.onl/2018/01/fit-to-fat-to-fit-season-2-episode-1/
When you decide to buy soft drinks, take those without calories. Coke zero, monster absolute zero etc

I’d say that the best one is a combined method. I mean work out plus diet. This tandem will give you the possibility to slim down correctly and step by step. If you’ll keep just a diet, finally, you won’t have muscles. So, combine the diet with sport. I’m taking also vitamins from [longviewhc.com ](‘https://www.longviewhc.com/hormonal-harmony-hb-5-reviews/ I’d say that the best one is a combined method. I mean work out plus diet. This tandem will give you the possibility to slim down correctly and step by step. If you’ll keep just a diet, finally, you won’t have muscles. So, combine the diet with sport. I’m taking also vitamins from longviewhc.com because it helps for the right metabolism and catabolism. I’m planning to slim down for 10 kgs more and I hope that after 2 months I’ll get this result. Soon, I’m going to boxing because I can lose some weight there.’)because it helps for the right metabolism and catabolism. I’m planning to slim down for 10 kgs more and I hope that after 2 months I’ll get this result. Soon, I’m going to boxing because I can lose some weight there.