Web devs hebu kujeni

Kwenye profession yangu sijawahi itwa hilo jina na mtu alieserious na kazi, hio inaonesha wewe haujakomaa kwenye kujenga hoja bila kutoa matusi. Na pia inaonesha hata technical discussions hauwezi kusimamia na unakimbilia kutukana tu. Sasa mtu kama wewe utaweza kweli ku-argue na pro’s wanaojenga hoja zao stackoverflow, github au slack? au utaishia kutukana tu.

Pathethic…

. So no need ya kuendelea kukuprovia hapa. Nawajali customers tu.

20K the least I would accept ni 200K…

Serious deals Inbox I do for something serious.

:meffi::meffi::meffi::meffi::meffi::meffi:

Umejiquote Mefii

Mbwaa mafi tucker tucker chieth guok

[ATTACH=full]317867[/ATTACH]

Eeei boss kujipiga kifua nayo,

Kwanza kabla tuendelee, weka hapa Github handle yako kama unajiamini,
na projects zote umetengeneza na zipo in production.

Nataka nirun, “git blame” nijue your exact contributions to the said projects if there are any,

Kama you are a true, “Fullstack dev” pia itajulikana alafu nitaambia kila mtu akuheshimu kwa hii kijiji.

Weee, nimesema Github handle ama unyamaze, hautatubeba ujinga hapa hata sisi tumetumia github for years and i can easily tell a serious dev from his/her github activities.

Hata kama haina projects za clients hiyo naelewa,

There is only two sure ways to earn respect in the dev scene, Github/Gitlab activities and stackoverflow

Weka pia link ya stackoverflow

Mimi nataka kukuheshimu kwa hii kijiji but i need proof of work

Very true. The costs depend on what you really want. I guess you aren’t interested in building websites matching the size of jumia. Get quotes from local Devs but also remember to check Upwork they got really good Devs. For complex websites handling huge data, financial transactions, and huge users then expect to pay millions from setting up to maintenance. True those backend n frontend Devs don’t come cheap and you’ve to employ them almostpermanently

Around 2m on the lower side.

Watu hapa wanachocha sana. If you are a true developer then you would be making millions pale codecanyon I have zero knowledge in coding except learning some few tricks in html and other language but i have more than 3 app and some few websites.

Hire me. Infact juzi nimeinstall a business listings site kama zile za olx but different design. I’ll charge you the cheapest. I can even guide you on how these things work

pale codecayon their are two e-commerce scripts selling around $39 - $40

The beautiful of software you only write once sell a million times like their is one of their best sellers with 918 units *59$ sold that about 4m ksh

Willing buyer willing seller. Kila kitu ni kama bei ya kinembe. Kuna ya 200 na 300k.

Wewe tafuta wakuuzia 30k

Capitalism my friend.

Wewe ngoja utapewa tender na ministry of interior

msengeee umeona wapi nkiitisha 30k hio ni landing page tu

let me settle this. ready made scripts are cheap but are for businesses not meant to grow big or for short term applications. Can you imagine ktalk ballooning to something like facebook on this xenforo thing? Its impossible. such growth demands custom made software. there is very little you can do with a script like this. This is why some people are quoting 30k and others are quoting millions. those quoting 30k are offering to install a script they understand little about. those quoting a lot and are genuine are offering to develop a software according to your preferences.

The biggest problem with scripts bought online is that they are averse to lateral growth. If it is meant to advertise goods for sale it just does that. adding a major functionality is very difficult. Secondly, security for these scripts is a big issue. can you imagine amazon running on a script? Chinese hackers would have a field day with it. That is the problem admin has with chinese here on kenyatalk. they know the software inside out.

Another option would be to have a script but have a developer build a robust custom backend, but this is even harder than developing the whole application.

Umesahau graphics designer for the logo … Banners… And certain pics of

ATA ukipewa GitHub hutasaidika Sana… Most active Devs on GitHub play with private repos…

Alafu for the scripts…msee ataenda atafute nulled scripts… Mtasumbuana Sana along the way… Poor customer

Even when you do the mazematiks, atakama utabuy script code canyon…20k bado ni ndogo…

It’s good to know your worth…