We were showering together, then he raped me

Her story is nonsense. This one needs to have her head checked.

When you feast on this femanaz don’t try to show her how that ikusde was big or not great, they freak out and pin you down, just tell her how great she was and how you would love a rematch, but umetomba na kuanza vile its mtaro this are the consequences

She deserves to be raped in all the orifices. A disgusting excuse of a human being.

Kuna feminist I met and get to know her in a certain seminar…huwa anadai saana mjulus…but nilipiga hesabu manze nikaona tukikosana after some sex sessions, ata claim nimemrape …that’s how fucked up they are…stay away from feminist. They are Mentally sick

Ngoja ujipate na kesi ya ‘virtual’ rape

Leta number
ION: Yaani PNC ya madem huwanga ni rape?

Don’t they always play the victim card
It like actions have consequences doesn’t even register with this people

[SIZE=7]Rape me once, shame on you; Rape me twice, shame on me[/SIZE]

Leo ni vipi na ma TBT hii si ni ya 3-4 years ago?

It can even be legally argued that entering a Shower Naked was tantamount to giving consent …
As you well know , Consent can be EXPRESSED …or …IMPLIED …:p:D

Definitely hiyo ilikuwa PNC. Dem anagawa alafu after kitendo anaona boy ataambia mabeste wake dem ni hoe. Inabidi amemwekelea rape.

Well, well, I don’t know about the implied consent. It’s an absurd world where people want to pretend there are no shades of meaning. The law can be abused by someone with an agenda just to fix you. They can as well nail you if you penetrate after she said “Stop!” giggling, arguing that, after all, she did say stop, even though implying smash:D

rapist should rot in jail hiyo ni heinous crime

She exercised very poor judgement given her past rape experience.