We shall teach Uhuru a lesson

What will you do unvote him? lol :D:D
Idiot thurakus are like children whose daddy has said no watching wrestling today so they go to their bedrooms and rip their clothes thinking it will harm the big man. I still insist that the Guinness world book of records should seriously consider awarding the darwins award parmanently to the pitiful thurakus…
Hehehe damage already done bitchezzzz:D
Meanwhile enjoy…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BQXNuOdYpk

[ATTACH=full]274293[/ATTACH]

Exactly my point

OSCAR SUDI DARES UHURU KENYATTA! WANTS MATIANG’I ARRESTED FOR BELITTLING HIS BOSS DP RUTO

Mp Oscar Sudi has dared president UHURU Kenyatta. He wants super CS MATIANG’I arrested for belittling Deputy President William Ruto.
Or DP Ruto will fire CS Matiang’i.

Umafwi thread

I was a thuraku then not anymore. Anything or direction Uhuru points to will fail. I’ll wake up at midday. He’s proved he doesn’t care.

Meffi

@Electronics4u @Mundu Mulosi @Purple tafasali hii wimbo ya Ben Githae should be censored coz it’s cause more pain to thuraku nations. Kuliko matusi. Tafadhali toeni ama mtume ghasia itapost Siberia for 2 month.

sasa hii shoga inasemaje?

…and vote for the other half of this mess

Special dedication to you sir

Ulitombwa matako bila condom

Ni ukweli inauma lakini itabidi tumezoea I advocate sterilizing Ben Githae if anyone spots him.
They are in jikoni composing another one to support BBI

SIASA MBAYA MAISHA MABAYA!

The writing is on the wall…They have No Choice but to do it or they will pay dearly… :stuck_out_tongue:

[ATTACH=full]274450[/ATTACH]

Ile chuki iko humu… People barely tolerate each other… Ukishajua Surname yake chuki ina fuliza from nowhere!!