Watu wa pigsty projects kujeni hapa...

Now I read in today’s newspapers that Kenya plans to ban the importation or manufacture of twisted bars ( Y8, Y10, Y12, Y16) from April 1 2017 and instead use the ribbed bars.

In other news, the Cabinet has scrapped all construction levies charged by State agencies and county. So no more NEMA or NCA fees.

10 Likes

@Female Perspective kati ya ribbed na twisted ni gani huwa sawa zaidi?

4 Likes

:D:D:D really!!! Mimi ni team dryfry.

10 Likes

sasa wanamaliza tu pj twa kufanya EIA

2 Likes

Of late your comments turns on most blue handlers . Please slow down because some of us are dwelling on drought seasons .:smiley:

2 Likes

NCA fee was kind of an extortion but why scrap NEMA fee,sasa zitajengwa hadi kwa riverbeds

tafuta Oasis,usafishe koo :D:D

1 Like

Why are you trying to raise my blood pressure, i think the first thing anyone putting up a pigsty should be informed about from the start is that this Y this and Y that are no joke.

3 Likes

Might take some time before implementation. Sahii ni siasa tu

pj zitakuwa, ni hio ka % nema hulipwa imekuwa scrapped

2 Likes

you’ll still need to do a report and obtain approval from Nema

2 Likes

That’s what I was also thinking. Just scrapped fees but approval lazima upate

FYI Uganda banned use of the Twisted bar this year and it worked

1 Like

Enyewe hii baridi imekalia watu. @fp ametafuta soko hapa kijijini akachoka. Sasa kila post unasikia tu fp. Iwe post ya gari, mjengo, yule jamaa bla bla bla…fp fp

at least. lakini si Nema watasumbua na approvals considering hawapati kitu. hapa hongo zitakuwa mob

I don’t need oasis. I need a cartoon by @introvert of you holding a maniquin running from a burning house and my koo will be sparkling clean :D. Afadhali ksce certificate ichomoke kwa myumba but not "rosy "- your maniquin

5 Likes

They scrapped

It’s not that NEMA has been scrapped. No, they will continue working but will not be charging any fee

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WVyHb00LyBI/U5RnNlo4PgI/AAAAAAAABXw/zdCdrMrp0G0/s1600/cold+twisted+deformed+bars.jpghttp://www.newvision.co.ug/w-images/48c0facc-94eb-4080-aa43-8d2ca01bfd9d/7/2015_5largeimg205_May_2015_210248127-703x422.jpg

7 Likes

wacha tungoje tuone

Thanks God am not a man , mzee atashughulikia hii maneno ya Y1,Y12 in depth…thou its good to familiarize with them kidogo as a woman

1 Like