Watu wa marry below 24 years camp here ...

[MEDIA=twitter]1177684176759336962[/MEDIA]

:D:D:D:D:D
[ATTACH=full]262683[/ATTACH]

Tutasema Mara ngapi , hypergamy sio mama yako

:D:D

Just another beta advocating for men to settle with post-wall chieth. Hii social conditioning wanajaribu huko Twitter (the hub of manginas and pick-me niggas) naiona sana. Lakini ata wewe unaambiaje msichana wa 22 maneno ya kusettle down though? Ule si unadate miaka mbili tatu ukiangalia kama anaweza kuwa bibi. If she can, unaoa akiwa 25. Kama ni kunguruste, rinse and repeat.

When will men understand that building relationships is the work of women… NOT Men… Men should stop acting like women.

As a high-value man, you do not try to settle with under-24 ladies. You are supposed to have fun with them and if they want to settle with you, you decide…

Women are the ones supposed to seek commitment from men they admire… NOT men…

If you ever find yourself seeking commitment from a woman, you’re on a straight path to misery

Be the guy buying her bottles, not the guy anajaribu kufuga kunguru.

Yeah this guy is obvisouly fishing for a partner in wrong waters,… How do you intend to settle with a person whom you can’t have an intelligent conversation with… Story ni… Pubs na shots za makali alikunywa… Females like these you glaze them with jizz.

Ati you want to have intelligent conversations with women… :D:D:D:D:D…

Buda, in time you’ll learn that men share information while women collect information… Your interests are not aligned when having an intelligent conversation with women, the man is always on the losing end of that conversation…

If you want intelligent conversations, have them with your fellow men… If you’re redpilled, find redpilled men to converse with…

Why would she be collecting information, unless there is something I am hiding…seems your union ni ya kuangaliana every time from the corners of your eyes…

The purpose of conversing with women is to have fun with women… Not freely giving up information about your life and life-situation; bcoz this is what intelligent conversations with them often lead to…

Always remember, men and women are not equal… We’re not driven by the same goals in life…

I already know someone who is spiraling out of control from marrying young. Mwanaumwe amepewa stress hajui mbele wala nyuma.

There are a lot of very nice decent untainted 23 year olds . two of my friends have impregnated and married them na hawananga issues .

This is the gospel i keep preaching, whether you are screwing a 18yr old or a 50yr old… the methodology is same…
NEVER EVER SEEK ATTENTION AND COMMITMENT FROM WOMEN… a woman is the one that should be nagging you to get serious,settle down…
otherwise you are setting yourself for disaster…

Seriously it does not get more warped than this hoko KTALKMGTOW shores…:smiley:

this guy is very right…

Ya.

Our back-and-forth is always a pleasure… But I understand where you’re coming from…

If you were truthful with the men hapa Ktalk, you would tell us your opinion on men who constantly call/text/videocall…Those are the men huwa mnasema, “… ni hiki kinapiga tena…”… Those are men who are constantly begging for your attention, huwa mnawaita needy… Women don’t like needy men…

On the other hand, there are men mpaka ukiona notification pale Wozzap huwa una-unlock simu faster faster… But women would never admit that…I usually have a phrase I often hear from women, “…staki uringe sana…” :D:D:D:D. Women will never admit that they need men…

But my main mantra when it comes to women is judge them by their behavior/actions, never by their words.

Hio sahau lakini piga hio punani kabisa akikupea

Oh woow…hata nimecheka out loud:D. This shows you have not read all my posts. I am always too black and white when it comes to discussing my relationships with men. They are not that many. And the reason is I whole heartedly agree with you on your 1st point on needy men. I cannot stand needy men fullstop! and that is what the majority of the Kenyan men here and other African men are. Kwanza ukitaka niboeke in early stages, keep asking me when you come to my house for dinner! because we all know what this means. It means ukuje kwangu carrying some drinks, I cook sumptuous meal and a big meal, tulewe, we sleep in my bed, you have free sex, free breakos…etc. ISAA NO. These dudes do not want to take you to their digs since you are one of many. And they do not want to meet on neutral grounds either because he will go home 200 pounds poorer the next day. Kwanza when I think about how my 1st x conned me…siwezi fungua macho tena.

I agree with your second para. A self made dude, a leader who clearly shows me the way is the one I will go for. Like the one in the house. He makes tough decisions, he keeps me in check, he does not need my money, in summary he is in control of the ship. I am v happy to play a secondary role. I am happy to go halves towards our bills where I can. As long as he knows where is leading us and consults me all the time but mainly tolet me know what he is planning for us.

So indeed we do agree on something kikikikiki…hunh?