Watu wa kutembea comando nmngekipata

How come hiyo experience didn’t end up being a hard trip kama ile ya @mabenda4 akiwa Rumuruti:D:D:D

https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/mabenda-archives.38243/

I can relate to this hekaya. My sister went through the same shit back in 2010 hapo city stadium at around 11pm. They were stripped naked…The funny thing is that Kuna dem hakuvaa chupi that night.

@mikel gari za 44 haziendangi Garden Estate, only Thomat sacco and hizo sacco hubeba watu wa marurui (some ghetto like resident) near Thome. Garden estate is home to big shots, so mimi na wonder ata kama kupanda mat si mbaya, you mean someone living (not staying) in Garden estate cannot afford uber especially that odd hour (assuming their car is broken)

Huyo ni malaya alitoka shift

Najua umesoma kuma hii

Captain save a whore hata matako yake hutanusa… Loser

These guys do not use public transport. Many cars at their disposal. Can you imagine their neighbours hapo Runda in a mat too? how do they get home huko ndani wakishuka hapo Gigiri? no mats priss. Uber…

hekaya bila kasehemu kakuraruana inanibo. hebu fanya edit.

Stick to London affairs bitch

Mba jifunze kusoma kabla uanze kuropokwa. Uber iliingia Kenya lini? Halafu thinking that mtu akiishi mtaa wa mabwenyenye lazima awe na gari betrays your stupidity. kuna college going girls, relatives from the village on their first jobs na kadhalika.

And the award goes to…hizi hekaya ndio zilifanya nijipate kwa hii kijiji kwanza ingine @Jirani Na sugar mummy Fulani…iliniweza

As we navigated through the narrow Kiambu road, lights from the oncoming vehicles shone bright on the naked us.
:D:D:D

So long as NO ONE gets harmed at all, both physically and emotionally, such scenarios will offer you something to look back to in life and just laugh out loud. Hata kama you just got fired.:smiley:

Geh comment

the story does not add up partially, here we go,

after carjacking and being robbed all valuables obvious destination ni police station.

he says they remained 13 passengers after wameachwa so plus 6 carjackers walikuwa 20 people plus driver the six thugs all with pistols packed like sardines kwa matatu na hakuna mtu aliona wakitoka tao?

hakuna dem alitombwa vile all manzi wa nairobi ni warembo ?

too much salt banae

Quite sad yet funny. These carjacking episodes were quite common a few years ago but seem to have subsided nowadays

Once I went to Nyari Estate. Nashow donda anishukishe hapo Goodnews. Wakiwa na kadere wakaniuliza kuconfirm ni hapo nataka kushukia. Ati ni me wa kwanza washawahi shukisha hapo.
And you are right. Entry in these estates is mostly by vehicles. I had a temporary gate pass to allow me through and if you are keen, you’ll notice people on foot are either jogging or cycling.

Akili ndogo kutoka Muthaiga hakuna askari ya roadblock. There are situations that are heavier than sex.

Truedat. :smiley:

For someone to make their victims strip it shows they have serious mental illness.