Watu hawapendi ukweli

Women all over Kenya aspire for to be married by a mzungu. in fact most of the women married by mzungu at the coast are from other parts of Kenya.
This is why I am a supporter of full devolution where the counties control all their resources because people will always deny marginalisation and then run to vote for their tribe in elections because they expect that person to develop their area

What is the quality of schools in the region.
And coast is 6 counties not Mombasa try to base your judgement on the entire region not a few people you met in mombasa

The government recently used the same excuse to explain why we have no young people in the civil service. Where in this country will people fail to show up for interviews na vile tuko njaa?

Yes that is why the public service is dominated by a few tribes

:D:D:D:D:D:Dalafu naskianga hao wasee hukuanga lazy videadly

the first time you get there you wonder if you are in slow motion play

kwani that standard is oinly applied to africans…i met wazungu i wld translate english for and they didn’t care …wewe bonobo unajifanya n kizungu and it’s weak english… wacha apee vijana kazi waongee na signs…iko nini …

Hahahhahahha such a lame excuse. Watu wagani hao coast hawawezi ongea kizungu. What’s more baffling is the fact that some of. Still believe that nonsensical excuse.

they speak another major language such as french or spanish. The point here is that if you speak one of this clicky sound languages, you cannto be of help to anyone. Most instructions on ships are written in four major anguages. You have to acknowledge that as a basic fact of life.

kibaki alisema kama unajua mtu hapendi kuambiwa ukweli na una hakika hapendi ukweli unaweza sikiza na wewe ujue ukweli iko wapi alafu huyo atajua ule anasema ukweli.

Nikwajili kazi alafu tunarushiana mikono kama wendawazimu. And you expect me to pay you a salary every month? Am not running a charity, am running a fucking floating business. There’s no shortage of human beings to justify the extra strain on the arms

Most countries don’t bother with English. Ikikuja Kenya lakini, uuwi, speaking a foreign language over your own language is taken to be a great thing. And it started with hii upuzi ya Christianity and us adopting English names as our first name ati we are being “baptized” ndio “tuingie heaven”. Upuss…no one even knows whether heaven exists…but I digress.

upus thread. you mean Tanzanians don’t get employed in the maritime industry?
you should stop stereotyping.
we have even ships that have Crew that speak only Arabic, so many of them and they’ve employed thousands even from kenya.
watu wamesoma, even in coast, or you think English lessons were only taught in muchatha?
[ATTACH=full]330477[/ATTACH]

Africans are the only people who judge intelligence based on your ability to speak a foreign language… them mofos should be learning swahili before they visit

This mycimas guy has a history of posting nonsense.
He is trying to tell us that even Tanzanians have to learn one of the major languages to get these kinds of jobs which is bullshit and he knows it.
I saw this post and ignored it because I thought everybody would see the foolishness of it but alas I see people defending it.

You like brandishing the marginalisation card too much my dear friend. I am sure when you fail to rise up to the occasion in bed you just tell your wife it’s because of how you were marginalized in your childhood and your member has been lame ever since.

:smiley: I would do that if my wife was Kiuk or kalenjin